AVP, EUS Global Executive Support & Media Services (335899)
Chubb’s Global End User Services (EUS) organization is focused on building and driving a world class service-oriented culture and experience for all users globally.
This senior level candidate will possess outstanding technical skills in all areas of personal computing (laptops, desktops, mobile devices, printers) and video technologies, with the ability to troubleshoot and make recommendations on the most effective technical tools for Chubb’s executive team.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Oversees a team of individuals responsible for driving all areas of executive support, driving best in class customer experience.
- Accountable for driving and tracking the resolution of moderate to complex technology issues experienced by executive leaders related to their laptops/desktops, iPads, mobile devices, printers or video devices as well as desktop software including the O365 suite of tools, Microsoft Teams and WebEx while they work both onsite as well as virtually. Drives reporting of these issues to senior leadership.
- Understands executive needs and makes technical recommendations around hardware and software solutions based on those needs.
- Builds communication across the executive support team to ensure that top issues are known and addressed in a consistent manner.
- Coordinates, sets up and manages Executive video conferences, events and Town Halls.
- Coordinates coverage schedules and 24X7 support models for the executive support organization. Ensures communication of support models.
- Drives installs and hardware updates across all executive technology, ensuring team does so in a consistent manner, providing metrics on status to leadership.
- Develops processes and drives team to maintain mechanisms for tracking asset and spare inventory.
- Ensures documentation is captured appropriately and is easily accessible to the team members
- Trains Executives and their admins on technology related items, ensuring all team members do s in a consistent manner.
- Identifies and pursues new and innovative ways to improve processes, delivery of support and technology solutions.
- Assesses current technology landscape and proposes solutions to increase the efficiency of executives.
- Ensures a strong understanding of the major service issues impacting executives
- Maintains a broad industry perspective on relevant best practices for desktop, laptop and mobile device and AV/VC technology and makes proactive recommendations based on Business need
- Ensures maximum satisfaction of Executive team members.
- Provide off hours support when necessary.
- Windows PC/Laptop/Tablet technology
- Knowledge of MAC and MAC OS a plus
- Collaboration tools including Webex Teams and MS Teams
- O365 suite of applications including Exchange and Exchange online
- Experience troubleshooting desktop tools such as Symantec, Windows Defender and similar
- iOS devices including iPhone and iPad
- Mobile device management
- Mobile and Remote computing technology including VPN/Cisco Anyconnect, Virtual Desktops and Two Factor Authentication
- Home networking and wireless troubleshooting and configuration
- Supporting and configuring Cisco Webex platform and VC technology and devices
- General knowledge of networking and TCP/IP protocols
- Knowledge of Cloud computing
- Broad infrastructure knowledge a plus
- 10+ Years of Experience in an IT Executive Support/White Glove Service Role
- Experiencing managing and inspiring teams through transformative change.
- Bachelors Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant experience
- Industry certifications a plus
- Extreme level of discretion in handling confidential information; with a clear understanding of the responsibility and compliance related to elevated system access as it pertains strictly to Executive support
- Action and closure oriented; results driven, ability to define and implement solutions
- Ability to work independently and to manage competing priorities
- Excellent skills/abilities in organization, planning, multi-tasking, flexibility
- Outstanding communication and conflict skills
- Ability to translate technical issues clearly and concisely
- Executive presence and Business acumen
- Leadership experience a plus
- Self-motivator and ingenuity when addressing issues
- Ability to work effectively both in a remote and onsite environment
- Willingness to provide off-hour support and travel when needed