Executive Underwriter - Foreign Casualty (338616)
Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local operations globally.
Chubb is currently seeking a highly motivated and outgoing business professional to join the organization in a Foreign Casualty Executive Underwriter position for our San Francisco, CA office.
Key objectives include understanding and managing risks, contributing proportionately to production goals, meeting or exceeding business unit service standards, building or improving trading partner relationships, demonstrating sound underwriting discipline and displaying a “can do” attitude.
- Achieve Foreign Casualty business plan with a focus on production, underwriting and maintenance of new and renewal accounts within the Pacific Northwest Territories.
- Responsible for establishing and cultivating business relationships with brokers and clients within the assigned territory to assure the continued flow of targeted new business opportunities.
- Establish working relationships with the Market Segment Leaders and Branch Managers to contribute to the overall growth of Foreign Casualty in the region and execute on coordinated strategies and initiatives.
- Evaluate, select, underwrite, price, quote and maintain new and renewal business.
- Implement bound accounts and coordinate implementation activities with Chubb Overseas General group.
- Develop and implement strategic marketing plans with brokers and clients in territory.
- Liaise with other Chubb production units to identify account expansion opportunities and round out in force relationships.
- Retain accounts through active participation in Chubb Stewardship process.
- Adhere to Chubb standards on pricing and servicing.
- Participate in product line projects as required.
- Oversee proper policy issuance and other account agreements execution including foreign policy implementations.