Executive Underwriter - Affinity (338651)
Chubb is the world's largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local operations globally.
Chubb is currently seeking a skilled Executive Underwriter to join its Accident & Health Insurance practice in Whitehouse Station.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Underwriting new and renewal Credit Card Enhancement Insurance and Supplemental Health products. Products include: Travel Insurance (multiple products), Extended Warranty, Purchase theft and damage insurance, Cell Phone Protection, Critical Illness, AD&D, Accident Medical & Hospital Indemnity.
- Underwriting duties will include developing and negotiating price coverage, terms and conditions for all new business and renewals.
- Maintain underwriting discipline by complying with underwriting authority, guidelines, and directives.
- Work closely with home office underwriting, actuarial, product development, and legal teams.
- Playing a key role in working towards achieving the financial plan of Affinity Markets.
- Building strong relationships with key producers.
- Ensuring data and document repository systems are complete and accurate.