AVP - Client Executive, M&A, and Private Equity (338630)
AVP - Client Executive, M&A, and Private Equity
Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients.
This leadership role is focused on Chubb’s commitment to manage and grow our Private Equity Practice by aligning internal resources to provide exceptional overall service to Chubb key clients and brokers. As a main point of contact for large Private Equity firms, this role demonstrates Chubb’s commitment to deploy its products, servicing and risk management capabilities to meet the specialized needs of customers. This approach, blending external client engagement with Chubb’s vast array of product capability leads to an exciting and fulfilling role to help grow our industry leading Private Equity Practice.
- Develop plan to understand the Private Equity firm’s investment strategy, operating model, key industry focus, insurance management philosophies, risk appetite
- Stewardship meetings: Understand totality of current relationship, client profitability, key claim issues and targeted portfolio companies & lines of business
- Fully assess the client’s position within Chubb, compile and analyze data, set goals, establish responsibilities, allocate resources and set measurable objectives
- Communicate key client issues and strategies to the Chubb team.
- Cross sell: Coordinate across functions, including the Chubb product lines, claims, service and functional support areas to ensure that global clients are supported and their needs are handled appropriately and in a timely manner
- Know what problems exist with the client connected to claims, billing, underwriting, capacity, etc. Develop solutions to effectively address them.
- Communicate client strategy to Chubb Team, document and update in appropriate systems.
- Work with customer throughout their strategic planning cycle to identify opportunities to provide Chubb product and service solutions.
- Be proactive in making client aware of appropriate Chubb capabilities
- Coordination and management of key Private Equity and M&A brokers.
- Experience forming, developing and leading regional/global underwriting and service teams
- Business acumen: Strong understanding of Private Equity products, risk appetite and niches
- Proven ability to seek out new distribution sources
- Track record of high achievement in a team-based and results-oriented culture
- History of accomplishment in pre-qualification of accounts: To maximize underwriting resources and to execute a seamless interaction among the product lines represented in the regional underwriting management team
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to effectively interact with brokerage, customer and internal stakeholders at all levels