CIO Program Executive Women in Tech Lead (38813)
- Designing event curriculum and content focused on key leadership and technology hot topics and collaborating with Firm leaders to deliver engaging client experiences based on those topic
- Engaging with Firm account leaders to keep them informed all of Executive Women in Tech opportunities for clients, plus understanding the impact Executive Women in Tech services provide in strengthening client relationships and influencing revenue
- Contributing to regular DEI for Tech Leaders publication s by researching key DEI topics relevant to CIOs, organizing client interviews, translating content in preparation for publication, and socialization of thought ware
- Analyzing survey data to identify trends and insights and produce client readouts
- Serving as a voice at the intersection of DEI and tech to help drive Firm goals and initiatives
- Using data to drive insights and make decisions
- D eveloping relationships with, and providing guidance to, technology executives and Deloitte PPMDs and professionals.
- Delivering events for Deloitte's top clients that enables learning, collaboration, and networking while furthering Deloitte's brand and relationships with key clients
- Program Management of critical events sponsored and supported by the CIO Program
- Collaborating with Deloitte marketing team and external event planning teams to plan and execute successful events
In carrying out these responsibilities, the goal of the Manager is to be viewed as:
- A trusted advisor to the firm and Deloitte clients to help shape and navigate the priorities of the CIO and tech agenda. The Manager shall be an extension of the Deloitte CIO Program and the firm.
- A leader who supports technology executive clients through an event process while preserving and/or strengthening the Deloitte relationship
- A known and valued point of contact for firm leaders to extend their interactions with our clients in the events
- A leader on the CIO Program and extended team by engaging across the programs various experiences and research to expand their network, brand, engagement and experiences.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Becoming acquainted with the firm's core strategic client base as well as the Lead Client Service and Lead Consulting Partners who serve these clients
- Continued development and increased awareness of the evolving role of the CIO and other key technology executives
- Building national alliances across Deloitte Consulting and Risk & Financial advisory while partnering closely with other relevant Deloitte programs
- Tracking of metrics and insights that are critical to reporting demonstrated impact and value to leadership
The Emerging Technology & Technology Leadership group is part of Consulting's Technology & Innovation group. Our mission is to sense, research, and champion emerging technologies while deepening our reputation, relationship, and engagement with our clients' technology executives. This role is part of the CIO Program which is focused on deepening our band and relationship among client CIOs. Within the CIO Program this role directly reports to the CIO Program Experience Director with other reporting and responsibilities to firm leadership as assigned.
- Manager level
- 10+ years of experience
- Understanding of the role of the CIO
- Ability to interact across all levels within the firm
- Excellent focus on details and producing high quality work products
- Advanced ability to communicate effectively with clarity and precision in both written and verbal capabilities - especially with executive audiences
- Ability to manage and drive programs and initiatives to completion and results
- Comfortable with ambiguity and continually evolving priorities
- Strong organizational and coordination skills and excellent focus on details
- Ability to work independently and as part of virtual team
- Passion for and interest in emerging technology & technology leadership
- Experience with running external events or programs
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.