Sales Executive - Government and Public Services - Contact Center (39246)
- Drive demand for Contact Center consulting and related services across our Government and Public Service functions by engaging clients, account team leaders and service line practitioners
- The Sales Executive is responsible for aligning key vendor software solutions such as Cisco, Amazon Connect, Avaya, and Genesys for services and relationships with Deloitte's consulting practice to drive joint sales.
- Manage the sales process from initial identification through closure and "own" the sale. This includes:
• Develop leads, cultivate a targeted list of prospects and lead sales efforts within a targeted set of states working closely with Account and Practice leaders.
• Develop/have credibility and relationships with State government clients through fluency in the Contact Center environment as it relates to a range of business issues to formulate and execute on a go-to-market strategy
• Understand the competitive landscape and client needs to effectively position our Contact Center practice areas and Deloitte's consulting services
• Identify and influence key decision-makers at all levels within the client organization
• Devise and execute sales strategies and tactics that result in exceeding sales goals and assist Deloitte in further penetrating the market.
• Advise and educate account team leaders on Deloitte's value proposition for the Contact Center area and develop pursuit strategies, win themes, and solution architectures that meet the specific needs of the account/client
• Play a leadership role/drive pursuits and contribute to the development of proposals and coach the team through orals preparation.
• Engage with industry and sector leaders to develop the Contact Center market strategies and solutions that will position Deloitte as #1 in the category
• Connect SMEs to pursuits and engage them in architecting the solutions
• Work with the Pursuit and Sales Effectiveness teams to create and execute sales campaigns
• Maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and forecast data working with Sales Operations team
The Contact Center practice is part of Deloitte's Customer Strategy and Applied Design offering. It focuses on advising, implementing, and operating contact centers operations and technology to elevate the human experience in a digital world. The Contact Center practice achieves this by helping our clients discover, design, and implement tailored contact center operations and telephony solutions. We bring knowledge and solutions to uncover the behaviors, motivations and preferences of our clients' customers and develop new experiences for them. We are a matrix organization where we align various resource groups to deliver and provide high quality services.
- Proven expertise in leading a complex sales process
- 8+ years of experience as a named Sales Executive carrying a sale quota serving State and Local clients.
- 8+ years of experience in the Human Services, BPO, contact center area
- Travel up to 60% (While 60% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice).
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- 6+ years of delivering Contact Center Management experience
- Ability to leverage pre-existing network of clients or contacts in the marketplace
- Fluency and technical acumen related to Cisco, Avaya, Genesys, and Amazon connect
- Ability to assist in crafting sophisticated solutions with creative value propositions and economic models.
- Bachelor's Degree
How You'll Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.