Analytics & Cognitive DaaS Sales Executive (42836)
- Sales Support
- Run a disciplined sales pipeline including lead management, qualification, bringing established sales methods to the sales process
- Develop organized and differentiated go to market activities
- Develop overview materials to support initial meetings/conversations
- Lead preparations for formal sales meetings and orals for qualified opportunities
- Identify and align appropriate Alliance relationships resources to pursue, win, and manage opportunities
- Contribute to pursuit processes by leveraging relationships for insights and influence, including determining "win" themes, aligning messaging with client needs, supporting proposal/orals materials preparation, and participating in orals sessions as appropriate
- Support pre-sales efforts leveraging depth of product knowledge / product demonstrations tailored to client environment
- Ability to manage a pipeline of 20+ opportunities at any given time.
- Industry Expansion and Relationship Building
- Participate in key industry events to build relationships and develop business opportunities
- Identify key relationships across the industry which would benefit the Deloitte's DaaS practice and develop plans to cultivate those relationships
- Utilize eminence - including thought-ware, events, trainings, conferences, and memberships - to build and enhance relationships
- Market offering Support
- Support DaaS leadership in developing account and practice plans during the annual planning process
- Participate in DaaS leadership calls and in-person meetings, and assist with planning and preparation as needed
The team - Deloitte's Analytics & Cognitive Data-as-a-Service (DaaS) market offering
The Data & Analytics Modernization (D&AM) market offering helps our clients implement large scale data programs that deliver on the promise of technology. We build analytics capabilities on top of data platforms that tie into a client's business strategy and provide insights into key questions around an organization's performance.
Data as a Service (DaaS) provides fast, and cost-effective access to data management best practices and solutions, extending the capability of our client's CDO and IT departments at scale. DaaS directly supports leading CDO initiatives of speed, efficiency, TCO, compliance, and overall enhancing the value of data for an organization.
Our DaaS solutions and accelerators are backed by virtually unparalleled industry and business innovation experience. Leveraging them, DaaS helps address sustainable compliance challenges through the provision of managed services supported by cloud hosted tools to provide new/improved capabilities for data governance, data cleansing, data lineage, and monetization. DaaS allows organizations to increase operational efficiency and effectiveness, unleash valuable insights, and leverage data as a differentiator.
We are looking for exceptional sales professionals who come from strong cloud backgrounds, are familiar with solution-based approaches to selling, and possess experience managing complex sales processes. Specifically, Sales Executives must be experts of / have extensive experience in:
- Build, manage, qualify, and close deals within a rolling 13-month sales pipeline.
- Develop a portfolio of accounts to sell into managed by our OCEO portfolio with support of matrix resources from the broader portfolio.
- Ability to own and drive a sales process.
- Strong storyboard skills, and very proficient in tailoring the sales pitch to the individual client needs
- Experience selling products/hybrid solutions or resell setups and articulate the value for all actors in the deal structure.
- Effectively and efficiently engage multiple stakeholders at appropriate stages in the sales cycle to advance the opportunity in the sales process.
- Selling offerings that are built on at least one of the Data Management technologies (Informatica, Stibo, Reltio, Tibco, Collibra, Alation, Talend, Mulesoft, Boomi, etc.)
- Selling Software-as-a-Service, Infrastructure-as-a-Service, Platform-as-a-Service (SaaS, IaaS or PaaS)
- Functional understanding of Data architecture (data lakes, cloud lake house, data federation, data quality, data fabric, data lineage, data governance and overall reference architecture) and value drivers for adopting a modern data architecture
- Managing complex clients characterized by long sales cycles and significant dollar transactions
- Independently developing and securing relationships with buyers, decision makers, influencers, and other referral sources across a variety of industries
- Proven ability to navigate complex organizations, balancing multiple alliance partners and working in highly matrixed organizations
- Hitting quota of $30M+ of services/year and experience on averaging 8+ meetings/week
- Managing internal sales activities to ensure consistent approach to marketplace across geographies and industry groups
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Travel up to 30% (While 30% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
How You'll Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.