Executive Administrative Assistant ( R-00063709 )
The NASA IT Division is currently looking for an Executive Administrative Assistant to support NASA IT personnel working various programs at all 17 NASA locations, this position will be physically located in Huntsville, AL.
The ideal candidate shall:
- Deep level of expertise in PowerPoint, putting Executive presentation together, formatting, editing, and creating and managing PPT charts for Executive Leadership.
- Knowledge and understanding of Outlook calendaring, managing multiple calendars, scheduling and manipulating items with Outlook.
- Coordinate travel arrangements/vouchers for personnel in the Leidos travel System.
- Support the ordering and maintenance of inventory for department office supplies for all 17 NASA locations, using internal Pcard system.
- Draft Weekly Activity Reports (WAR), 5-15.
- Assist with scheduling, coordinating, and planning meetings and conferences for on-site, off-site, and telecommunication.
- Provide coordination and recording support for all documents in Vector.
- Serve as the Facility point of contact for Marshall Space Flight Center office space as well as manage Executive office at Odyssey facility.
- Provide document creation, review coordination, and support for the Task Order proposal process - specifically proofreading, formatting, editing, and uploading/sending final documents.
- Prepare, review, and disseminate various internal or external communications and official correspondences.
- Perform data entry into project databases for analysis and evaluation of experimental data.
- Organize documents and schedules for various projects or studies.
- Provide documentation support for various projects or studies with reports, papers, research protocols, presentations, and posters - specifically proofreading, formatting, and editing support.
- Provide literature review/article retrieval support.
- Complete photocopying, compile printouts (briefing packages, business cards, etc.), scan documents, and coordinate department and inter-office mail.
- Provide coordination and organization support for division and program meetings.
- Record meeting minutes as required.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Responsible for providing administrative assistance to management. Duties may include calendar and inbox management for department or managers, ordering supplies, coordinating travel arrangements and expense report submission. Gathers, collects, records, tracks and verifies information from multiple sources. Work performed at a higher level may include evaluating information gathered and developing recommendations. May perform as a generalist in a combination of administrative tasks for a function, line or specific program.
IMPACT: Works to achieve day-to-day objectives that consist of non-routine activities and have significant impact on the work output. Works independently under limited supervision.
COMPLEXITY: Solves initially unclear problems and issues, which may require some analysis to understand and resolve. May be required to use discretion within the family's normal operating procedure to solve problems or improve the effectiveness of the family.
COMMUNICATION: Communicates with contacts typically on same project and within the family to obtain or provide information on matters of moderate importance to the job family.
KNOWLEDGE: Has a basic understanding of all aspects of the job and their practical application to complex problems and situations ordinarily encountered.External Referral Bonus:EligibleExternal Referral Bonus $:Potential for Telework:NoClearance Level Required:Public TrustTravel:Yes, 10% of the timeScheduled Weekly Hours:40Shift:DayRequisition Category:ProfessionalJob Family:SCA AdministrativePay Range: