Solutions Executive - Product Sales ( 573950-1C )
When you join Verizon
Verizon is a leading provider of technology, communications, information and entertainment products, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our ambition and united in our shared purpose to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
Gov Ops & Community Engagement Domain professionals apply technical expertise to co-create end-to-end solution visions that enables Public Sector agencies to fulfill their mission-critical digital, technology, and community engagement transformation needs.
- Aligning and refining strategies for Public Sector clients to enable their operations and community engagement transformation, capturing the possibilities of the digital world by leveraging Verizon’s entire portfolio of products & services to co-create end-to-end solutions.
- Collaborating with other Domain Specialist groups to align account strategic plans with Domain initiatives, including CX advisory services and security initiatives.
- Partnering with core sales, SAs, and BD teams to solution opportunities to solve specific business needs and roadmap to an end-to-end strategy.
- Collaborating with product and marketing leadership to align the voice of our customers to create end-to-end solution offerings, value proposition, and messaging.
- Enabling Public Sector clients to envision a technology roadmap of how to digitally transform their operations.
- Using Thought Leadership to write White Papers, participate in market events, and create Use Cases.
- Researching, understanding, and identifying customer’s mission-critical digital & technology transformation needs.
- Co-creating client’s transformational roadmap vision leveraging Verizon’s strengths & promoting our complete portfolio for an end-to-end solution.
- Developing internal /external relationships while establishing thought leadership & credibility.
- Demonstrating knowledge in: digital automation and self-service technologies, contact center and IVR, analytics and reporting, including E2E community journey, technology performance, and community feedback, authentication solutions, fraud detection, and security compliance, social media platforms Gov Ops & Community Engagement Domain.
- Collaborating with internal /external stakeholders to create end-to-end solutions and unique value proposition leveraging Verizon’s portfolio of products & services.
- Articulating Verizon’s solutions, value proposition, differentiators, and win themes for domain in compelling stories, presentations, and proposals.
- Influencing product roadmap prioritization by contributing information about vertical’s market conditions and opportunity potential for use in business cases.
What we’re looking for...
You have technical know-how to envision how Verizon’s entire portfolio can be applied to address Federal and SLED customer missions. You have deep knowledge of how Public Sector agencies operate and the specific needs and challenges affecting the transformation of Community Engagement.
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience engaging and influencing senior executives and familiarity with decision making processes.
- Experience working with partners through account management, product management, program management and business development engagements.
- Experience working and communicating with multiple stakeholders and cross functional teams including direct and channel marketing, solution architect teams, Professional Services teams and account management teams.
- Sales and/or technical experience, specifically in coordinating field teams to develop and close high-profile deals.
- Willingness to travel up to 25%.
- Valid driver's license.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Eight or more years of experience in sales or business development in the technology industry.
- Experience working within the enterprise technology, security and software development industry.
- Experience working with Systems Integrators and Consulting Companies to achieve sales.
- Experience working with Technology, Small Business and System Integrator partners.
- Direct government sales experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Verizon requires new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Verizon provides reasonable accommodations consistent with legal requirements (e.g., for medical or religious reasons).