Coupa Sales Executive (45030)
- Manage revenue goals by working with Coupa Software and facilitate regular pipeline calls and account planning sessions.
- Create and implement viable business plans to ensure long-term goals are realized.
- Maintain and nurture relationships with senior leaders at Coupa Software to ensure all parties stay in sync and satisfied with progress and outcome of partnerships.
- Develop new opportunities jointly with Coupa Sales Teams. This will include identifying target contacts, qualifying leads, fostering new client relationships, engaging appropriate Deloitte PPMDs / SMs for follow up conversations, developing proposals, making presentations, and nurturing relationships across Coupa and clients.
- Contribute to pursuit processes by leveraging relationships for insights and influence, including determining "win" themes, aligning messaging with client needs and developing overview materials to support initial meetings/conversations.
- Demonstrate ability to lead a strategic alliance partnership and activate internal networks.
- Coordinate and manage go-to-market programs with Coupa Software.
- Gain broad understanding of Coupa's solutions / offerings.
- Understand market segmentation of target clients and potential fit with relevant business processes, technology platforms, market offerings and ecosystems.
What you will bring:
- Proven track record and broad understanding of Sourcing and Procurement market.
- 10+ years of experience in managing complex sales pursuits characterized by long sales cycles and significant dollar transactions. Demonstrated consistent track record of delivering multi-million dollar revenue per annum.
- 3+ years of Direct Sales / Presales experience at an enterprise software vendor, preferably in the sourcing and procurement space.
- Tech-savvy - broad understanding of large-scale cloud application implementations.
- Experience in successfully developing and implementing GTM/go-to-market strategies.
- Strategic mindset, able to blend consulting and business strategy to develop compelling plans for new sales and marketing initiatives with Alliance Partners such as Coupa.
- Ability to develop and secure relationships with buyers, decision makers, influencers and other referral sources across a variety of industries.
- Broad knowledge of sourcing and procurement industry best practices, business processes, and value propositions using leading cloud solutions.
- Effective presentation skills, able to command the audience, both technical and non-technical,
- Proficient use of MS Office, LinkedIn, and Salesforce.com.
- Excellent spoken, written communication, interpersonal, and relationship building skills.
- Ability to work in a multi-layered matrix organization serving many leaders.
- Ability to work across time zones, able to travel domestically and internationally to support joint alliance sales pursuits.
- Travel up to 70% (While 70% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
• Bachelor's degree or commensurate work experience
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.