Senior Capture Executive-Federal Managed Services (45779)
- Minimum 10+ years combined experience with any of the following: strategic capture, opportunity shaping, proposal development, solutions development, and/or costing and pricing.
- Minimum 5+ years' experience in one (1) of three (3) of the following areas: Federal Defense, Federal Civilian or Federal Health as a capture manager developing and leading multiple capture efforts that have won major contracts totaling at least $250 million in the last 3 years.
- Experience with capture for solutions related to Operate services, such as Application Management Services (AMS), Cyber Security Operations (CSOC), Foundry Services, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO), IT Outsourcing (ITO), Cloud (CMS) and/or Data Center Ops (DCO), Contact Center Management, Analytics, eDiscovery, and/or Program Integrity
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Must be eligible to obtain U.S. security clearance.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Travel up to 25% (While 25% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Direct experience leading complex Assisted Acquisition Service (e.g., FEDSIM, GSA Regional, etc.) captures and driving proposal submissions or leading self-scoring Capture efforts.
- Established security clearance is a plus
- Established working relationship with GSA/FEDSIM Group or Sector Leads.
- ITIL v4 and/or PMP certification is a plus
- Business operations/management experience delivering technical or management consulting services or developing solutions for Federal, State, or Local clients is desired.
- Experience with successfully pursuing opportunities specific to Federal civil, health, and defense agencies involving large complex contracts strongly preferred.
- Master's degree in business or technical field is a plus.
- Prior experience with structured Capture/Proposal Methodologies.