Sales Executive - Investment Management (47065)
- Create awareness, build relationships with key executives, and develop/pursue leads
- Target CEO, COO, CFO, Line of Business Owners, CIO's, and Chief Digital Officers. Expand existing relationships
- Working with our Ecosystem & Alliance marketing teams to drive awareness and joint marketing opportunities to the target clients.
- Assist account teams with identifying, qualifying, and winning opportunities
- Create strategic and tactical plans in collaboration with partners to uncover and close a range of revenue projects
- Infiltrate and influence decision-makers at the highest levels within accounts
- Leverage Executive level relationships to introduce Deloitte and create and pursue selling opportunities
- Demand management, i.e., work with the consultants and delivery groups to determine the solution details and approach
- Teamwork, foster relationships, be extremely resourceful and develop consensus
- Successful track record of sales, selling solutions within the Investment Management industry.
- A cold-calling, self-starter and someone who does not need to be told what to do but knows what it takes to win.
- Possess a minimum of 10 years' experience managing Investment Management clients
- Experience selling high end, project-based, professional consulting services, characterized by long sales cycles and both large and small dollar transactions
- Significant business relationships with senior client executives
- Knowledge of the Investment Management business systems competitor landscape, including existing providers
- Ability to work as a team player
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- An ability to gain access and influence decision-makers at the highest levels in client organizations
- Experience crafting and executing strategic and tactical plans to close large revenue projects
- Experience selling intangibles
- Travel up to 70% (While 70% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
• Bachelor's degree or commensurate work experience
How You'll Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.