Executive Administrative Assistant ( R-00065285 )
Leidos currently has an opening for an Executive Administrative Assistant in support of Combat Capabilities Development Command (DEVCOM), Natick, MA. Provide high level secretarial support to executive staff where assignments involve work of a confidential, complex nature and involve handling information of strategic importance. High-level contacts require the use of considerable discretion, judgment, tact, and diplomacy.
- Refer telephone calls and visitors to appropriate staff or office.
- Coordinating travel using Defense Travel System (DTS) and expense report submission
- Prepare a wide variety of recurring and nonrecurring correspondence, reports and other Documents.
- Calendar and inbox management for executive office
- Gathers, collects, records, tracks and verifies information from multiple sources.
- Utilize multiple office automation software with varied functions to produce a wide range of documents that often require complex formats.
- Ability to work independently, as well as working with others in a team environment assisting when necessary.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to network effectively with peers.
- Self-driven individual that needs little supervision in accomplishing tasks and determining best course of action.
- Proficient in Microsoft products (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Excellent skills in diplomacy, discretion, tact, and proper judgment.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills,
- Strong business judgement
- Strong attention to detail.
- Familiarity with Sharepoint (or other similar document flowing/staffing platforms)
- 5-10 years executive level secretarial experience
- Budget management experience a plus
- Familiarity with MS Teams or other virtual teaming platforms
- Experience with Adobe Acrobat Advanced technical, computer, and internet skills, including video/virtual conferencing software.
- Secret clearance eligible
External Referral EligiblePay Range: