Director, Leidos Innovation Studio and Executive Briefing Center ( R-00065770 )
The Leidos Innovation Studio (LIS) is a physical location(s) and instantiation of the Leidos vision to “Become the global leader in the development and application of technology to solve our customers’ most demanding challenges.”
The LIS has four principal objectives: (1) expand Leidos relationships and engagement with our customers’ senior leadership, including C-Suite/Flag/SES, key operations and acquisition personnel, program managers, and other key influencers and decision-makers; (2) provide a “showcase” for Leidos developed technology, solutions, investments and partnerships; (3) shape the next generation of enterprise, cyber, digital modernization and other technology-oriented RFPs, and (4) assist with IRAD development, awareness and validation.
The Studio Director is the key leader responsible for mission, planning, operations, and day-to-day management. The Director leads a professional, full-time staff of assigned business development, technical and other skilled resources and is matrixed to other key leaders throughout Leidos In addition, the Director is critical to the overall execution of the Leidos technology “go to market” strategy and coordinates across company functions and business Groups as part of their day-to day-role.
The Director reports to the Strategic Account Executive Staff Director. In addition, guidance and objectives are received from the SAE SVP, Leidos Executive Leadership Team and Leidos Innovation Council.
The Director will:
- Work with senior executives, vendors, and technical personnel to create a Leidos global technology showcase.
- Work with Leidos Strategic Account Executives and Leidos CTO & BD communities to develop comprehensive and relevant content offerings that resonate effectively with our customers.
- Manage geographically distributed Leidos teams to create integrated technical demonstrations.
- Develop technical project plans, project budgets, schedules and associated contracts to support the requirements of the studio.
- Perform project management activities to initiate, plan, execute and monitor the performance of technical projects and related RFP development efforts of varied scope.
- Manage multiple media development projects; deliverables include rough scripts, final scripts, story boards, draft media clips, final media clips and deployment.
- Develop, track and report studio metrics to executive leadership on a monthly basis.
- Hire, train, and develop studio staff to provide an optimal customer engagement environment.
- Provide training on the use of the studio to a global Leidos team.
- 12+ years’ experience in the Federal Government contracting market.
- Experience with program/project leadership.
- Previous experience leading an Executive Briefing Center is strongly desired.
- A leader who is comfortable interacting frequently with senior executives.
- Strong technical acumen in digital technologies, emerging tech and data science.
- Facilitation and collaboration skills. Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Marketing, business development and capture experience.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a focus on customer problem solving.
- Be an active participant in the Association of Briefing Program Managers (ABPM)