Sales Executive, Human Capital as a Service (53229)
- Qualify opportunities and engage appropriate PPDs for follow up
- Act as a key advisor to the pursuit team throughout the sales process
- Work with our Green Dot Agency marketing teams to drive awareness and joint marketing opportunities.
- Create strategic and tactical plans to uncover and close a range of revenue projects
- Infiltrate and influence decision-makers at the highest levels within accounts
- Leverage Executive level relationships to introduce Deloitte and create and pursue selling opportunities
- Demand management, i.e., work with the consultants and delivery groups to determine the solution details and approach
- Lead business development efforts outside of core accounts to drive Human Capital product opportunities
- Develop understanding of Deloitte Consulting's portfolios and offerings, as well as cross-firm integrated offerings, to be conversant in our capabilities
- Understand market segmentation of target clients and potential fit with relevant business processes, technology platforms, market offerings and ecosystems
- Develop understanding of target client's buying patterns based on industry knowledge, relationships, prior experience, etc.
- Identify target contacts and relationships within potential clients and conduct initial conversation(s) to explore opportunities
- Deep domain knowledge of Human Capital products and services background Successful track record of sales, selling services within assigned territories
- Possess a minimum of 10+ years of consulting and/or selling Human Capital related services
- Experience selling high end, project-based, professional consulting services, characterized by long sales cycles and both large and small dollar transactions
- Significant business relationships with senior client executives
- Ability to work as a team player
- Strong understanding of post go-live application support for HCM cloud technologies
- Strong presentation skills
- Solid communication skills
- An ability to gain access and influence decision-makers at the highest levels in client organizations
- Experience crafting and executing strategic and tactical plans to close large revenue projects
- Experience selling intangibles
- Travel up to 70% (While 70% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice).
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Bachelor's Degree
How You'll Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.