Product Engineering Services - Sales Executive (56300)
- Manage revenue goals, facilitate regular pipeline calls and account planning sessions.
- Create and implement viable business plans to ensure long-term goals are realized.
- Maintain and nurture relationships with senior leaders of the clients to ensure all parties stay in sync and satisfied with progress and outcome of partnerships.
- Demonstrate ability to identify potential customers and develop new opportunities. This will include identify target contacts, qualify opportunities and new client relationships, engaging appropriate PPMDs / SMs for follow up conversations, developing proposals, making presentations, and nurturing relationship.
- Contribute to pursuit processes by leveraging relationships for insights and influence, including determining "win" themes, aligning messaging with client needs and developing overview materials to support initial meetings/conversations.
- Demonstrate ability to lead multiple strategic partnerships and activate internal networks.
- Coordinate and manage go-to-market programs with Alliance Partners where applicable. Gain broad understanding of Alliance Partners' solutions / offerings.
- Understand market segmentation of target clients and potential fit with relevant business processes, technology platforms, market offerings and ecosystems.
What you will bring:
- Proven track record and broad understanding of Product Engineering Services market.
- Successful track record of sales, selling product engineering services within any of the following Industry sectors - Hitech, Automotive, Life Sciences and Healthcare or Industrial
- 10+ years of experience in managing complex sales pursuits characterized by long sales cycles and significant dollar transactions. Demonstrated consistent track record of delivering multi-million dollar revenue per annum.
- 3+ years of Direct Sales / Presales experience at a Product Engineering Services company.
- Tech-savvy - broad understanding of large-scale product engineering services engagements In turnkey engagement models.
- Experience in successfully developing and implementing GTM/go-to-market strategies.
- Strategic mindset, able to blend consulting and business strategy to develop compelling plans for new sales and marketing initiatives.
- Ability to develop and secure relationships with buyers, decision makers, influencers and other referral sources across a variety of industries.
- Brings significant business relationships with senior engineering executives (CTO, VP, Director of Engg)
- Demonstrated ability to develop and lead multiple strategic partnerships.
- Broad knowledge of Product engineering and technology strategy, systems engineering, product design (UI/UX), Product engineering and development (analysis, features, software, hardware, mechanical etc.), product testing, product support and maintenance etc.
- Effective presentation skills, able to command the audience, both technical and non-technical,
- Proficient use of MS Office, LinkedIn, and Salesforce.com.
- Excellent spoken, written communication, interpersonal, and relationship building skills.
- Ability to work in a multi-layered matrix organization serving many leaders.
- Ability to work across time zones, able to travel domestically and internationally to support joint alliance sales pursuits.
- Travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice).
- Must be legally authorized to working in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree, preferred.