Executive Coordinator (56387)
- Deliver exceptional virtual administrative support and customer service in a team-based environment; adapt methods and behaviors to effectively engage and accommodate client styles and preferences.
- Act as a trusted business advisor to help advance, implement, and achieve client objectives and desired outcomes; use business and subject matter expertise to provide practical and relevant ideas and insights.
- Coordinate and provide virtual administrative support for a collective group of clients by applying advanced technical skills and knowledge to use business applications, tools and processes to effectively share and complete work as a team in a seamless, efficient manner.
- Promote a teaming culture with shared goals and responsibilities; leverage strengths, specialized skills and diverse perspectives to help create a high-performing team.
- Responsible and accountable for managing work and projects, demonstrating management and leadership abilities to maintain momentum and move work forward intuitively.
- Produce superior work in a fast-paced environment, meeting deadlines and expectations for quality. Effectively negotiate deadlines when necessary and communicate changes to manage expectations.
- Coordinate work with other national and local teams virtually and in person. Have an expert understanding of Deloitte's network of business support services in order to delegate work requests and partner with other national and local teams as appropriate to deliver work effectively.
- Accurately and proactively assess requirements for each project/request. Communicate effectively with requestors and service providers at all times, addressing questions or issues promptly and professionally.
- Develop and share new innovative solutions which can be applied as best practices; demonstrate forward-thinking and creative ideas to enhance the client experience and overall service delivery.
- Plan, manage, and coordinate time and working hours to accommodate client requests and schedules; demonstrate exceptional judgment to adjust and flex hours, and address requests with a sense of urgency.
- Build positive and productive relationships with leadership and peers, PPMD clients and engagement teams, and Deloitte professionals in all functions at all levels.
- Track, research and manage time and expense activities to proactively enter and submit on behalf of PPMDs.
- Proactively manage PPMDs' travel needs, including international travel coordination, understanding PPMDs' travel preferences and monitoring flights.
- Compose and edit letters, emails and other correspondence. Collaborate with appropriate business services teams to format, edit, proofread and coordinate printing of documents such as presentations, proposals and other client deliverables according to Deloitte brand standards.
- Monitor and respond to email on behalf of PPMDs, based on PPMDs' expectations and personal style. Response may include directing requests to other teams, initiating work on projects, and adjusting meetings and schedules.
- Provide Outlook calendar support, including creating, updating, and rescheduling meeting invitations; responsible for identifying and resolving scheduling conflicts.
- Conduct research using Internet and intranet resources.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of Deloitte's matrixed organization and brand standards in order to offer superior service and accurate guidance to customers.
- On a regular basis, manage sensitive and confidential information appropriately and with a high level of discretion.
To be considered for this role, a candidate must have the following:
- Bachelor's degree, experience supporting executives in a large/matrixed corporate environment, or relevant customer service experience.
- Experience that demonstrates excellent customer service skills, strong communication and organizational skills, and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Superior technical skills, including the ability to learn and master a variety of internal custom business applications. Advanced Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with knowledge of proper grammar, punctuation and spelling.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
Successful candidates will have the following qualifications and personal attributes:
- Attentive listener. Able to use tact and diplomacy in all communications.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to engage and interact with internal and external clients at all levels. Communicates with a positive, "can-do" attitude and professional demeanor at all times.
- Excellent time management skills with ability to prioritize and effectively multi-task in a high stress environment.
- Superior organizational skills and proactive in anticipating business needs; able to identify and contribute to developing efficient process and workflow methods.
- Understands Deloitte's business, and understands the implications and impact of his/her work within the business.
- Self-motivated. Able to work independently as well as collaborate as part of a co-located team to achieve business goals. \
- Requires minimal instruction on day-to-day work. Able to determine best approach for new assignments or projects with general instructions.
- Flexible and adaptable; able to embrace ongoing change in tasks and environment.
- Detail-oriented and quality conscious. Dependable.
- Able to take initiative. Assertive, confident and willing to take appropriate and proactive action to accomplish tasks.
- Exercises good judgment/decision making. A critical and innovative thinker who is able to navigate gray areas, anticipate problems, formulate solutions and act accordingly.
- Motivated to learn and develop new skills. Able to learn quickly and apply new skills.
How You'll Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.