Solutions Executive - Product Sales ( 578592-1E )
When you join Verizon
Verizon is a leading provider of technology, communications, information and entertainment products, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our ambition and united in our shared purpose to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
The Public Sector Domain Experts organization provides domain expertise and thought leadership to co-create with customers their mission-critical transformation. As a Solutions Exec, Future of Work, you will drive and innovate the future of work by leveraging the Cisco WebEx collaboration platform in conjunction with other Verizon products, services and technology capabilities, to help our clients understand the capabilities required to transform their workplace.
- Using Thought Leadership to write White Papers, participate in market events, and create Use Cases.
- Researching, understanding, and identifying customer’s mission-critical digital & technology transformation needs.
- Co-creating client’s transformational roadmap vision leveraging Verizon’s strengths & promoting our complete portfolio for an end-to-end solution.
- Architecting conceptual solutions using Cisco WebEx and other Cisco collaboration capabilities coupled with Verizon products and services to achieve the customers objectives in the modern workplace.
- Keeping abreast with the emerging trends, capabilities and product features on the WebEx platform, and how it could enhance Verizon’s solution offerings in the public sector.
- Collaborating with internal /external stakeholders to create end-to-end solutions and unique value proposition leveraging Verizon’s portfolio of products & services.
- Articulating Verizon’s solutions, value proposition, differentiators, and win themes for domain in compelling stories, presentations, and proposals.
- Influencing product roadmap prioritization by contributing information about market conditions, new features on WebEx and other Cisco collaboration platforms, and opportunity potential for use in business cases.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of the WebEx collaboration platform, with three or more years of experience as a Cisco WebEx/Collaboration solution architect.
- CCNP Collaboration certification.
- A valid Driver’s License.
- Willingness to travel up to 25%.
Even better if you have:
- Bachelor's degree or eight or more years of work experience.
- Advanced degree, such as an MBA.
- Five or more years of experience in technology advisory and delivery consulting.
- Public Sector experience, with proficiency in understanding how agencies operate and the specific needs and challenges of the Future of Work domain.
- Written and oral communication skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office and G-Suite tools.
- Demonstrated experiences in leading client/stakeholder discussions, solutioning options on the WebEx platform, and the ability to interact with technical and executive level stakeholders.
- Experience within WebEx for Government and/or WebEx for Defense tenants.
- Experience in business development and client relationship development.
- Experience in developing proposal responses to RFI’s/RFP’s.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.