Enterprise Sales Client Executive ( 584649-1B )
When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
Your c-suite customers need solutions to help run more efficiently and more secure, so they can achieve their global goals. You will uncover their most pressing challenges—whether it’s helping them protect their information to make it more secure, cloud computing, or tailored network solutions to increase efficiency—we can help. The full portfolio of our enterprise services will be in your toolkit for you to craft an unbeatable solution to address the most pressing client needs. You’ll use your energy and expertise to develop and deliver outstanding packages that won’t just satisfy your clients, but delight them.
- Developing existing business and new high-level client relationships.
- Understanding client needs and tailoring custom solutions through consultative selling.
- Responding to RFPs, making compelling business cases, and contracting for work.
- Collaborating with internal and external partners from sale through implementation.
- Streamlining processes and effectively leading sales activities and forecasting.
- Handling client and internal expectations.
- Being the specialist on our enterprise offerings and knowing what the competition is doing.
This hybrid role will have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days as set by the manager.
What we’re looking for...
You’re the type of person who sees the big picture and looks to make the biggest impact possible. You’re comfortable working and presenting with all types of people, and they listen to you—and you know how to translate the benefits of technology into easy to understand business language. You have an intense drive to succeed, and help others around you to be at their best as well. You know your success depends upon your client’s success.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Willingness to travel.
- Valid driver’s license.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- A degree.
- Sold complex technical solutions and/or systems integration sales. Ideally, strategic solutions.
- Met challenging sales goals.
- Managed multiple projects and deals under tight timelines.
- Cultivated strong trusting customer relationships at executive levels.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Verizon requires new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Verizon provides reasonable accommodations consistent with legal requirements (e.g., for medical or religious reasons).