Workplace Collaboration Sales Executive ( 586508-1B )
When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
At Verizon, we do much more than sell technology. We deliver game changing solutions that enhance the agility, productivity and global reach of businesses. Ingenious solutions that connect people the world over. Pioneering solutions that transform the way communities live, work and play. We lead. Others follow. No-one can match our capability to design, build and operate integrated global networks, cutting-edge information systems and mobile technologies. We use our expertise to create powerful answers to today’s business issues. We’re inspired to solve the toughest challenges. We relish the chance to shape tomorrow’s biggest ideas. It’s an exciting time to join us. Are you ready to enhance a best in class enterprise sales team that thrives on teamwork and collaboration? Can you see yourself delivering technology and solutions in everything from the cloud and security to mobility and M2M? Do you want to change the way the world works? Welcome to Verizon – a company you can be proud to sell for.
The role and responsibility is to be a subject matter expert in next generation collaboration, you’ll work directly with prospects to direct strategic sales activities. You will consult with prospects & customers to initiate and pursue opportunities through the customer buying cycle. This is a direct sales, quota bearing role that will work closely with Prospects and Verizon Business Core Account Teams to drive new opportunities for closure relating to WPX solutions.
Verizon’s WPX (Workplace Collaboration) Consultants will help clients achieve their desired business results by working “outside-in” – starting with the customers’ collaboration needs and partnering to design an effective, effortless solution to help improve productivity and engagement. The WPX Consultant will take an empathetic approach and promote the full range of Verizon digital solutions to help clients. Subject matter expertise is required in the area of Unified Communications and Collaboration to include cloud based IP communication services (Cisco HCS, RingCentral, Blue Jeans, IP trunking, net/video/audio conferencing).
- Increase workplace productivity through modern calling and collaboration tools.
- Use methodologies like executive calling, Investor presentations to improve engagement.
- Additionally the role includes the development of strategic plans with customers and account teams for transformation to IP communications and associated Professional Services to consult on strategy and project deployment.
- This is a quota based position with monthly and annual targets.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Willingness to travel.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience, selling Unified Communications & Collaboration products.
- Four or more years of experience within three of the following product disciplines: IP Telephony (SIP), VoIP/PBX, IP Consulting, Video Conferencing, Professional Services, Outsourcing.
Even better if you have:
- A college degree.
- Six or more years of experience in a related discipline.
- Proven strategic products sales background.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Verizon requires new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Verizon provides reasonable accommodations consistent with legal requirements (e.g., for medical or religious reasons).