Solutions Executive - Security & Compliance ( 589044-1D )
When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
The Public Sector Domain Experts organization provides domain expertise and thought leadership to co-create with customers their mission-critical transformation. As a Solutions Executive - Security and Compliance, you will partner with Public Sector Wireless and Wireline account teams to advice and develop strategies to leverage Verizon’s products, services, technology capabilities, and strategic partners to earn our spot as a trusted advisor for Verizon’s Public Sector clients."Domain Security & Compliance Solutions Executive (Focus on: DoD/FED/Civil GSA MAS HACS Pro-Services Market Expansion and Serve as Security Pro-Services and Special Gov't Agencies Domain SME")
- Using Thought Leadership to write White Papers, participate in market events, support proposals, and create Security Market/Domain Use Cases.
- Researching, understanding, and identifying customer’s mission-critical digital & secure networks technology transformation needs.
- Co-creating client’s transformational cybersecurity roadmap vision leveraging Verizon’s strengths & promoting our complete portfolio to provide end-to-end managed services solutions.
- Developing trusted internal /external cross functional relationships while establishing thought leadership & credibility.
- Collaborating with internal /external stakeholders to create end-to-end solutions and unique value proposition leveraging Verizon’s portfolio of products & services and our best in breed security partner eco - system.
- Articulating Verizon’s portfolio of security domain solutions, value proposition, differentiators, and win themes, use cases, past performance, customized presentations, and compelling proposal response content.
- Influencing Security product roadmap prioritization by contributing relevant information that further defines industry cyber trends, customer needs, competitive market conditions and security solutions opportunity potential for use in business cases.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant Public Sector Networks work experience.
- Public Sector security solutions experience.
- Six or more years of experience in security technology advisory and delivery consulting.
- Willingness to travel up to approximately 25% of the time.
- Valid driver's license.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- A Technical or relevant business degree.
- Strong collaborative leadership, with an ability to engage and manage diverse cross-functional teams and influencing end-to-end solutions to meet client's business, financial, and operational outcomes.
- Written and oral communication skills, including experience with Microsoft Office, SFDC, Sharepoint and G-Suite tools.
- Strong client relationship skills, with ability to cultivate trust-based relationships at the senior executive level to become a trusted advisor.
- Established presence at industry events, with frequent speaking engagements along with published articles and white papers that apply to the Public Sector Security and Compliance domain.
- Membership and active participation in professional organizations in the Security and Compliance domain.
- Security Professional: CISSP, CCSP, ISSMP.
- Professional presentation and communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills, with experience in managed security solutions, secure networks, data sciences, machine learning (ML), and/or artificial intelligence (AI).
Verizon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative.
Verizon will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Our benefits are designed to help you move forward in your career, and in areas of your life outside of Verizon. From health and wellness benefits, short term incentives, 401 (k) Savings Plan, stock incentive programs, paid time off, parental leave, adoption assistance and tuition assistance, plus other incentives,we’ve got you covered with our award-winning total rewards package. For part-timers, your coverage will vary as you may be eligible for some of these benefits depending on your individual circumstances.
If you are hired into a Colorado work location, the compensation range for this position is between $132,400 and $246,000 based on a full-time schedule. The salary will vary depending on your location and confirmed job-related skills and experience. This is a commission based position with the potential to earn more. For part-time roles, your compensation will be adjusted to reflect your hours.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Verizon requires new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Verizon provides reasonable accommodations consistent with legal requirements (e.g., for medical or religious reasons).