Senior Accountant (Job Number: 2224284 )
Penske is seeking an ambitious Senior Accountant to join our Controllership team. Penske is a leader in the transportation industry. We help move lives and businesses forward. The Senior Accountant will prepare and review accounting, reporting, and analysis for various areas. This role will work closely with other Financial Reporting team members, internal departments, and external parties to achieve results.
- Prepare and review quarterly and annual financial reporting and analysis.
- Prepare, interpret, and distribute financial summaries and reports to senior management.
- Perform various accounting processes, including employee benefit plan accounting, in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and internal accounting policy. Assist in research of technical accounting and disclosure issues as needed.
- Act as a liaison between external auditors and internal process owners during quarterly reviews and various annual audits.
- Drive process improvements and implement solutions, controls, and measures.
- Other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor.
If you wish to modify the "Qualifications" section, discuss this with your recruiter.
- 3 years related experience and basic knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) required
- Bachelor's degree in accounting required
- CPA preferred
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint required
- Experience with AS400 and/or OneStream XF preferred
- Strong organization, attention to detail and analytical skills required
- Strong communication skills required
- Strong team player and self-driven individual
- Regular, predictable, and full attendance is an essential function of the job. Associates are currently permitted to work remotely up to two days per week.
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates a premier fleet of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske’s product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management
solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
Work Locations :100 Gundy Drive 100 Gundy Drive
Reading, PA 19607
Primary Location : United States-Pennsylvania-Reading
Job : Finance/Accounting
Req ID: 2224284