Accounts Receivable Specialist (54652)
Do you have innate problem-solving and analytical skills with the ability to self-manage and an intellectual curiosity always leading you to continue to learn and advance? Do you want to take those skills and passions and apply it to a world-class organization?
Then apply today to our Finance Team at Ashley Furniture – the World’s Largest Furniture Manufacturer!
Our large in-house finance team strives daily to take our multi-billion dollar business to the next level!
Accounts Receivable Specialist - Brandon, FL
What Will You Do?
The Accounts Receivable Specialist will monitor and oversee multiple retail store market accounts receivables. This position will audit daily posted sales, customer deposits, collections, disputes and reconciliations to reduce bad debt. This position creates and reviews receivables reports daily with the ability to correct authorized balances as needed.
The Accounts Receivables Specialist will work in conjunction with Corporate Finance, retail stores and customers to resolve customers' disputes and collections of past due accounts. This position will maintain prompt, efficient and accurate data entry to ensure customer issues are solved timely.
What Do You Need?
- Associate Degree in business or related field or equivalent work experience
- 6 months credit or finance experience, Required
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite
Who Are We?
- We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits.
- We are a multi-billion dollar company and the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world, and offer one of the industry’s broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts in 123 countries.
- Growth-Focused is one of our core values, and we are dedicated to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, and coaching as well as investing in the latest design tools, production equipment and new technologies.
- Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to recycle, reuse and replenish every day.
- Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and national charities as we seek to improve the lives of people around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals Only.