VP Finance - Chubb Tempest Re USA (334823)
Job Description – VP, Finance - Chubb Tempest Re USA LLC - Stamford, CT
- Report to the reporting Segment CFO
- Lead a team of 3-4 accountants
- Part of a financial reporting center servicing several reporting regions in North America, Europe and Asia.
- Financial Reporting and Budgeting/ Forecasting
- Monthly/quarterly financial reporting of consolidated reporting segment results to head office.
- Analytical review of regional financial results and financial reporting to local Presidents.
- Assist local finance teams with the preparation of regulatory reporting.
- Maintain and strengthen internal controls over ledger
- Liaise with external and internal audit team.
- Annual and strategic regional planning as well as consolidation for the reporting segment.
- Monthly Forecasting for each region as well as consolidation for the reporting segment.
- Work on Management initiative to reduce manual processes, automate recurring deliverables/Adjustments and standardize processes across regions as needed
The successful candidate will meet the following requirements
- 8+ years of professional experience with at least 3 years of relevant experience within the P&C Insurance/Reinsurance industry (Reinsurance experienced preferred).
- CA, CPA, ACCA, or other equivalent designation required (Public accounting experience preferred)
- Proven track record of management reporting, budgeting and forecasting within large multinational organizations. Working experience with People Soft ledger and TM1 would be a definite advantage.
- Self-motivated with excellent communication skills, able to work under tight deadlines.
- Able to work as part of a team and able to supervise and mentor staff
- Willing to learn about other areas of the finance organization over time