M&A Finance Consulting - Senior Consultant (26069)
- Must have M&A or M&A Service Delivery Experience in the following areas:
- Experience participating in setting engagement objectives and scope.
- Experience developing work plans for components of engagements, coordinate activities between work streams and identify changes in scope.
- Experience designing deliverable content to precisely reflect the engagement contract and client needs and strive to improve deliverable quality through verification and validation of results.
- Experience working collaboratively within integrated, cross-functional teams to deliver M&A engagements across all of phases of the M&A lifecycle include due-diligence, pre-close, and post-merger integration.
- Experience executing on M&A activities within the Finance function.
- Bachelor's degree and 4+ years consulting and/or industry experience; alternatively, an MBA with 2+ years relevant work experience is acceptable.
- Travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice).
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Eagerness to mentor junior staff.
- An advanced degree.