Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and the ability to share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider a Project Delivery opportunity with Deloitte.
Work you'll do
US Cloud Transformation project to migrate from multiple legacy systems to a fully supported Oracle Cloud application over a multi-year multi-step roadmap (the "Project"). Some of the major modules which will be in scope of configuration will be: PPM, GL, FA, AP, AR, Expenses and Time and Labor. And technical customization work spans across Reporting (Internal Oracle Fusion tool), Integrations (OIC+DBCS) and Conversions.
• Work out the solution design and finalize the approach after discussing with Leads
• Perform Finance modules conversion using Out of box Oracle Cloud utilities
• Support Sprint and testing cycles to perform mock conversions and help business in fixing data issues
Our Oracle Offering practice provides services from ERP and Cloud Strategy, through Business Transformation and Applications Implementation, to Operate and Cloud Release Management. We modernize our client's business and core environments to leverage technology innovations around Cloud, Digital, Mobility and Social Collaboration. We help our clients address digital transformation by designing modern applications and industry specific solutions to deliver outcomes that improve flexibility, scalability and cost management. Oracle ERP products include Oracle Cloud SaaS, EBS, PeopleSoft, and JD Edwards.
Professionals can expect to deliver "heart of the business" projects and work closely with client leaders in finance, logistics, manufacturing, shop floor, scheduling, engineering and design, IT, project management as well as the C-suite including the CEO, CFO, CIO and COO. We assess current business processes and capabilities as part of digital transformation initiatives and support strategic priorities across clients' enterprises.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or related IT discipline
• 6+ years of technical experience in Oracle ERP Projects
• Extensive experience in Oracle Cloud Financial modules
• Should have two or more project implementation experience on Oracle Cloud ERP with relevant cloud experience of 4+ year
• Should have experience performing Data conversions using FBDI Templates and Rapid Implementation Sheets with the ability to reconcile the data and correct it using ADFDi
• Should have expertise in creating and scheduling Oracle Cloud ESS Jobs and BIP Jobs
• Limited Sponsorship: Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
• Travel up to 25% (While 25% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
• Should know about cloud configuration and setup, Application Composer and Page Composer to build UI Extensions
• Should have expertise in developing BIP Reports, OTBI Reports, SmartView Reports and FRS Reports
• Sound experience in SOAP/REST Oracle Cloud API's to Import and Export Master/Transactional data