Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
M&A Finance Consulting - Consultant (29569)
Deloitte's Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) Offering Portfolio pairs leading acquisition and divestiture experience with broad global scale and industry and functional depth. Our offerings span the M&A lifecycle from growth strategy to target screening and diligence, through integration and separation execution. From a seamless Day One experience for customers and employees to a tightly executed post-close year one program, we help our clients to achieve the transaction's potential while minimizing risk.
Work you'll do
Consultants in Deloitte's M&A offering portfolio serve as trusted advisors to their clients in both the corporate and private equity space. They synthesize overall strategy by analyzing a wide variety of solutions, selecting the most relevant tools/techniques to meet specific client requirements such as business case, pricing, or complex financial analysis, and interpreting and reporting on outputs.
M&A | Restructuring and Cost Transformation
Our mandate is to enable our clients' ability to grow, optimize, and fundamentally change the nature of their business and competitive position. We do this via M&A, divestiture, and restructuring services from beginning to end. Our Offering enables pre-deal and post-deal integration, divestiture, and major restructuring/cost transformation activities to achieve/exceed deal value, synergy targets, or strategic cost takeout objectives.
Integration and Divestiture Strategy and Execution helps define the approach to integrate and/or divest client assets in a manner that realizes the value associated with the deal. Our M&A Finance team advises, implements, and delivers transformative solutions to clients to optimize their finance activities due to a pending/completed transaction, restructuring and strategic cost transformation event. We advise and support clients throughout the entire M&A lifecycle, from strategy to execution, while driving value in specific aspects of the lifecycle. This end-to-end approach, involving many specialists, increases efficiency and information sharing. It also helps achieve a successful Day 1 and realization of planned and required synergies. Our M&A Finance Offering is uniquely positioned to support the CFO and the Finance Function throughout all aspects of an M&A transaction.
- A candidate must have M&A or M&A Service Delivery experience in the following areas:
- Working collaboratively within integrated, cross-functional teams to deliver M&A engagements across all of phases of the M&A lifecycle include due-diligence, pre-close, and post-merger integration.
- Executing on M&A activities within the Finance function.
- Developing Finance workstream related deliverables in PowerPoint/Excel.
- Bachelor's degree and 2+ years consulting and/or industry experience.
- Travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice).
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- An advanced degree.