Reporting Deployment Analyst, Finance (R450044)
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Stryker is looking for talented people to support a multi-year transformation program called Accelerate.
This program focuses on deploying new technology ( SAP ; ERP ) , common processes, and change management to simplify our customer experience, provide the tools for employees to do their best, and provide a platform for growth. Accelerate will make an incredible impact on the organization by allowing Stryker to more easily integrate acquired businesses and improve decision making.
To learn more go to : https://careers.stryker.com/accelerate/
Supports the implementation of the strategy for reporting and data analytics and executes deployment activities supporting the optimization of end-to-end business processes related to Stryker’s global SAP implementation. Responsible for the achievement of program goals, objectives, and deliverables through execution of deployment activities including testing, training, data conversion, cut over and hyper care (for live sites). Support program process owners and end users with creation of report views and troubleshooting reporting issues. Establish and maintain relationships with our business analytics user community consisting of Power Users, New Users and End Users.
• Responsible for the timely completion of Business Analytics project activities, focused primarily on release delivery, including process harmonization, testing, training and Go-Live hypercare support
• Works closely with process owners and provide input into the configuration of existing and new reports
• Collaborate with our Development team to fine-tune and drive to completion any open development enhancements
• Maintain Functional Design Documentation for any report enhancements or changes
• Drive the adoption of the to-be reporting solution with users and gain alignment with the Stryker divisions and functional areas
• Provide support to Site Analytics Leads and Power Users as a subject matter expert regarding BA tools and reporting content
• Maintain Business Analytics knowledge base tools (Yammer site content, training documentation, quick reference guides, etc.)
• Lead BA user community meetings (Best practice sharing, introduction of new reports and capabilities, etc.)
• Facilitate Train the trainer (TTT), support instructor led training (ILT) and day-in-the-life (DITL) training activities
• Ensure user community has the proper access to the Business Analytics content and provide guidance to troubleshoot any security related concerns
• Work with business entities to identify Business Analytics Power Users and support the users in leveraging enterprise reports and creating local views as needed
• Support Business Analytics Business Process Owner with system integration testing (SIT) activities
• Facilitate and complete regression testing activities including defect resolution and testing for any upcoming major release cycles
Provide support to gather business health check metrics pre and post division Go-Live
• BS, BA in Finance, Accounting, Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration, or equivalent required. MBA or CPA/CMA preferred
• Minimum 3 years’ experience working with analytical reports and large data sets
• Strong data analysis and problem-solving skills
• Understanding of Finance topics, including but not limited to finance master data, general ledger accounting, inventory, intercompany, cash management and fixed assets
• Experience with SAP BW and reporting and visualization tools, e.g. Business Objects, Power BI, etc. preferred
• Understanding of key SAP processes (OTC, PTP, FTS and RTR) and the interrelationships, impacts and usage of reporting within the related IT ecosystem preferred
• Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Strong oral communication skills in order to present to small and medium sized audiences
• Excellent written communication skills in order to create functional design or other formal documentation
• Strong business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges
• Must have a high attention to detail
• Must have a commitment to excellence with a strong work ethic
• Must have strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
• Must be versatile, flexible, and willing to enthusiastically work with ever-changing priorities
• Must have ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines without compromising accuracyMust have strong interpersonal skills with ability to build relationships and influence others
This position may have flexibility in grade levels for current Stryker employees based on your experience. Those details would be discussed with you prior to an offer being made. As such, if you have an interest in the types of duties described in this position, please apply or reach out to the recruiter to learn more.
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program.