Finance and Accounting, Lead Financial Analyst (40918)
- Reviews and prepares financial results and analysis each period; Oversees the close process to ensure all accruals and appropriate adjustments are included in the financial results; Manages complex models that tracks expenses, estimation of future costs and liabilities, billings and collections, performance against budget, and reforecast and analyzes fluctuations.
- Supports the planning and forecasting processes leading the team in providing details such as utilization by level, expenses, rate components, headcount and capital; Conducts variance analysis for the different cost drivers.
- Assists in the developing, implementing and managing special projects and studies that require an in-depth and comprehensive operational and financial analysis and review.
- Oversees the preparation of internal and/or external reports and presentations for senior leadership and provides recommendations and insight into financial trends.
- Conducts regular reviews of compliance and effectiveness of processes, procedures and internal controls; Develops and implements initiatives to improve procedural controls and optimize performance.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Required Technical Skills:
- Advanced Microsoft Office
- Oracle Essbase
Required Licenses, Certifications, and Other Requirements:
- CPA MBA Preferred
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related discipline preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.