Central Finance Senior Analyst - Project Delivery Specialist (45211)
- You will be responsible for managing day to day client business support of their IT landscape and applications
- You will be responsible for providing functional support for US and Europe
- You will be responsible for monitoring the tickets in the queue, resolve tickets and make minor enhancements, You will be responsible for helping users navigate the application, and work with users to resolve the application issues
- You will be responsible for configuring / POC / managing onshore and offshore teams (2-4) and will work with to enhance, and fix issues
- You will be responsible for operating engagements
The US Technology Services Optimization Offering works with clients to transform their technology services and operations and provide enterprise-wide service transformation utilizing ServiceNow. Working with CIO's, Technology Executives, Service Owners (HR, IT, Customer, Field Service, PPM) and their teams to establish an operating model for technology based on the implications of NextGen and advances technologies, new and evolving service models for technology and the operational expectations of an organization.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivocal BS/MS degree in an associated field with at least 7 years of experience.
- Project Delivery Sr. Analyst:
- 3+ years of experience with SAP Central Finance
- 3+ years of experience with SAP ECC FICO
- 2+ years of experience with SAP ABAP
- Must have experience with Client Facing
- Must have experience working with Software development
- Must have 3+ years' experience with SAP ABAP
- Must have experience with managing onshore and offshore teams
- Familiarity of working in an Agile framework.
- Demonstrate skills in coordinating activities, evaluating data, problem-solving and decision-making.
- A basic understanding of support methodologies like ITIL is desired and should have familiarity with different metrics and SLAs.
- Self-motivated and able to take the initiative to resolve technical issues.
- Must live in or be willing to relocate to Hackettstown, NJ
- Limited Sponsorship may be available
- SAP functional - Strong SAP functional skills in FICO
- Have the ability to understand the SAP footprint, Core skills in any of the SAP modules (SD, and FI ETC.)
- SAP Technical - Strong ABAP skills