SAP Finance Solution Analyst (62088)
- Supply Chain
- Customer and Sales Operations
- Technology (Mobility and User Experience, Cloud and Virtualization, Data Management and Analytics)
- 0-3 years industry/consulting hands on work in SAP.
- Full life cycle project implementation and configuration experience.
- Experience/ Sound concepts in S4 HANA Finance and Central Finance.
- Responding to user requirements, problem resolution, develop designs, and process modeling.
- Functional specifications and working with ABAP developers to complete object development and testing.
- Supporting period-end close and Year end close processes.
- Strong scoping/estimation, problem solving, troubleshooting and technical experience with the ability to root cause application issues.
- Experience in Test case preparation, Unit testing, UAT support. Experience in 3rd party tools preferred. (HPQC etc.)
- User requirements gathering, blueprinting & documentation designs.
- Experience/Knowledge in S4 HANA Finance:
- Deeper understanding of business and S/4 configuration knowledge around General Ledger, Ledger concepts, Profit Center Accounting & Financial Closing Processes.
- Strong understanding of treasury processes like cash and liquidity management and processes around new bank account management, Accounts Payable, Automated Payment processes is advantageous.
- Deeper understanding of the new asset accounting, asset acquisition/capitalization process using Internal Orders/Project Systems, Asset life cycle transactions.
- Integration knowledge between FI and other logistics modules (e.g. MM, SD)
- Experience/Knowledge in Central Finance
- Experience/understanding of the Central Finance solution architecture framework and its allied functional and technical processes around SLT, AIF&MDG.
- Deep understanding of the data flows from SAP/Non-SAP systems to S/4 Central Finance System.
- Understanding/experience in the key reporting processes and business processes in Central Finance such as Central Payments, Centralized Cash Management is a plus.
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Travel up to 10% annually
- Must be willing to live and work in the Lake Mary, FL; Gilbert, AZ; or Mechanicsburg, PA area
- Experience/Knowledge in CO is a Plus
- SAP CO (Controlling) module especially product costing.
- Business processes/configuration around cost center planning, calculation of activity rates, overhead accounting.
- Core business processes in controlling module along with integration knowledge with PP, COPA.
- Product cost planning and good understanding of MTS/MTO scenarios with Sale order costing.
- Good understanding of Account based COPA in S/4 will be an added advantage.
- Material ledger, actual costing is preferred.
- Transfer pricing concept is an added advantage.