Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Oracle Cloud Conversion Finance
US Cloud Transformation project to migrate from multiple legacy systems to a fully supported Oracle Cloud application over a multi-year multi-step roadmap (the "Project"). Some of the major modules which will be in scope of configuration will be: PPM, GL, FA, AP, AR, Expenses and Time and Labor. And technical customization work spans across Reporting(Internal Oracle Fusion tool), Integrations(OIC+DBCS) and Conversions.
Work You'll Do/Responsibilities
• Work out the solution design and finalize the approach after discussing with Leads
• Perform Finance modules conversion using Out of box Oracle Cloud utilities
• Support Sprint and testing cycles to perform mock conversions and help business in fixing data issues
The Oracle Enterprise Solutions offering provides services from ERP and Cloud strategy, through Business Transformation and Applications Implementation, to Operate and Cloud Release Management. We modernize our client's business and core environments to leverage technology innovations around Cloud, Digital, Mobility and Social Collaboration. We help our clients address digital transformation by designing modern applications and industry specific solutions to deliver outcomes that improve flexibility, scalability and cost management. Oracle ERP products include Oracle Cloud SaaS, EBS, PeopleSoft, and JD Edwards.
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience.
- 6+ years of application experience in Oracle ERP Projects
- Extensive experience in Oracle Cloud Financial modules
- Should have two or more project implementation experience on Oracle Cloud ERP with relevant cloud experience of 4+ year
- Should have experience performing Data conversions using FBDI Templates and Rapid Implementation Sheets with the ability to reconcile the data and correct it using ADFDi
- Should have expertise in creating and scheduling Oracle Cloud ESS Jobs and BIP Jobs
- Travel up to 10% annually.
- Limited Sponsorship may be available.
- Should know about cloud configuration and setup, Application Composer and Page Composer to build UI Extensions
- Should have expertise in developing BIP Reports, OTBI Reports, SmartView Reports and FRS Reports
- Sound experience in SOAP/REST Oracle Cloud API's to Import and Export Master/Transactional data