Supervisor, Finance Operations (341283)
Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local operations globally.
Reporting to the Vice President of Global Finance Operations, Head of Global Accounts Payable & Richmond Finance, this role supervises the North America Accounts Payable Audit team, Travel Expense reimbursements, 1099/Escheat Reporting, and Unclaimed Property reporting processes. These operational tasks span across various lines of business and include onsite and remote staff.
- Key role in ensuring accurate and timely payments to suppliers for US, Canada, and Bermuda.
- Ensure payable related accounting completeness and accuracy, including timely completion and swift resolution of outstanding items.
- Maintain North America Accounts Payable processing, quality review, and approval workflow according to company policy.
- Manage Travel and Expense process and reporting as required.
- Manage 1099 and Escheat reporting operations as required.
- Assist with enhancement of current operations and procedures, with a strong focus on continuous improvement, i.e., automation and evolution of best practices.
- Work closely with Finance teams to answer questions and support the business.
- Work with internal and external auditors to support our internal control assertions.
- Preparing and analyzing reporting requirements for metrics.
- Responsible for reporting any regulatory issues related to supported processes.
- Ensure all busines needs and customer service requests are addressed timely.
- Participate in various ad hoc projects related to North America Finance Operations.