Manager, Finance Business Partner M&A (63997)
- Manage periodic MARs financial reporting
- Develop financial models to analyze financial results, plans, projections, forecasts, investments, and business case progress
- Deliver timely financial analytics, reporting, and business counsel to effectively measure business performance against strategic priorities and business case
- Provide meaningful, actionable insights, advice, and recommendations on historic and the future financial performance to MARs' leadership
- Support MARs' leaders to successfully implement the business strategy
- Work closely with MARs' operations team to support initiatives to help M&A in achieving its strategic objectives
- Coordinate and execute with R&A COE (Shared Service) for financial reporting
- Participate in training and development
- Minimum of 5+ years of relevant finance experience, preferably in a professional services firm (consulting client service experience preferred)
- Demonstrated accomplishments in the following areas:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or related subject. Advanced business degree or CPA preferred.
Capability and Skillset Requirements
- Accountability for Results: Holds self and others accountable for ensuring that results are achieved; Seizes opportunities to produce results without direct supervision; Takes action on items beyond formal job responsibility; Sets high expectations for self and others
- Communications: Strong communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, both oral and written, and ability to create as well as deliver effective presentations
- Problem Solving: Ability to work in a dynamic environment that requires critical thinking and strong analytical skills
- Providing Exceptional Client Service: Manages self and others to provide exceptional client service by responding with a sense of urgency, practicality, accountability, and integrity
- Creating Quality Deliverables: Establishes deliverable structure and content; Reviews deliverables of self and others team to ensure that they meet client expectations; Implements and enforces high standards for quality deliverables
- Decision-making: Decision making skills, and ability to challenge, negotiate, and influence
- Accounting: Understanding GAAP and firm accounting policies and procedure
Technology or Other Requirements
- Preferred understanding of SAP, BPC, Essbase and other financial applications
- All candidates must be willing and able to travel as needed for their clients, however, depending on staffing needs, most positions are in-office-based with limited travel required. Ability to travel up to 25%. While 25% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.