Manager, M&A Advisory Finance Business Partner (66382)
- Planning and Forecasting
- Weekly Financial Projections and Analysis
- Operational support with key leaders on strategy, financial analysis & reporting
- Define financial KPI's and provide reporting on an ongoing basis
- Teaming on Close processes across Offerings and Businesses
- DSO and Debits/Credits management
- Support Global Financial reporting for RA and FA
- Provide guidance to EFAs on M&A specific engagement economics to support EACs
- Work with business stakeholders to develop pricing strategies for products & solutions
- Provide leadership and planning for Primed rollout impact on M&A contingent engagements
- Support MARS global investment M&A and Restructuring Services to significantly grow M&A services and expand Restructuring practice
- Support planned Delivery Center integration
The M&A Finance Business Partner is a high-visibility, cross-functional role, supporting leadership in both Advisory and Tax businesses across Transaction Execution, Accounting, Reporting & Integration (TEAR&I) Capital Assets & Valuation, Modeling & Financial Advisory and MATS Tax Offerings.
About the Team
Advisory Finance team supports a $4.3B diverse business across Risk and Financial Advisory Offerings, as well as Hybrid-Operate and Government & Public Services.
The team predominately works virtually and highly collaboratively to provide world-class strategic and financial analysis across various dimensions, including Offerings, Industries, Client Segments, Advise/Implement and Hybrid-Operate.
We are responsible for annual planning, monthly forecasting, weekly profitability analysis, among other financial deliverables.
- Minimum of 5+ years of relevant FP&A experience, preferably in a professional services firm. M&A experience a plus
- Demonstrated accomplishments in the following areas:
Capability and Skillet Requirements
- Accountability for Results: Holds self and others accountable for ensuring that results are achieved
- Communications: Strong communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, both oral and written, and ability to create as well as deliver effective presentations
- Creating Quality Deliverable: Establishes deliverable structure and content; Reviews deliverables of self and others team to ensure that they meet client expectations; Implements and enforces high standards
- Developing thought leadership / innovative ideas: Generates innovative ideas that are sound and progressive; Challenges the status quo
- Problem Solving: Ability to work in a dynamic environment that requires critical thinking and strong analytical skills
- Providing Exceptional Client Service: Manages self and others to provide exceptional client service by responding with a sense of urgency, practicality, accountability, and integrity
- Motivating Others: Exhibits enthusiasm, positive professional attitude, integrity, reliability, and leadership
- Building Rapport: Leads by example; actively listens; Respects the opinions and perspectives of others
- Accounting: Understanding GAAP and firm accounting policies and procedure
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or related subject
- CPA or MBA preferred
Technology or Other Requirements
- Understanding of SAP, Analysis for Office and other financial applications
- Advanced in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.