Manager, Global Ops & IT Finance Transformation (343379)
As the Manager of Global Ops & IT Finance Transformation, this person will play a key role responsible for assessing and executing on the process and technology transformation of Chubb’s Global Operations & Technology Finance team. Key areas of focus include operational assessments, project management, requirement gathering, and contributing to strategic initiatives. This person will participate in financial close, forecast, and annual plan processes as needed and will play an important role in the design and delivery of internal solutions in partnership with Chubb’s enterprise-wide initiatives.
Critical factors for success include attention to detail, ability to attain deep process understanding, ability to communicate to all levels of the organization and a desire to continuously build knowledge and excel in a fast-paced environment while being the ultimate team player.
- Attain an expert-level understanding of finance team processes and deliverables in support of Global Operations and IT groups.
- Produce deliverables and meets all customer needs as part of financial close, forecast, and planning processes
- Lead projects, ensuring deadlines are met, while mitigating and escalating identified risks
- Align initiative plans with the business plan, including calculation and tracking of investment and benefit values
- Develop and thoroughly document business requirements in consultation with Project leads, IT & Finance stakeholders for a variety of process improvements and transformation initiatives
- Document defects, understand root cause and ensure adequate solutions are developed and implemented to prevent recurrence