Advisory Manager - Mergers & Acquisitions Finance & Accounting Integration/Separation (46618)
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or a related field with 7 years of progressive, post-baccalaureate work experience
- Strong working knowledge of U.S. GAAP and end-to-end finance and accounting business processes
- Strong working knowledge of M&A transaction life cycle, with a focus on the integration and separation components of the life cycle
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive experience developing and delivering executive-level presentations
- Experience managing, developing, motivating, and coaching team members
- Strong level of knowledge, comfort, and experience with PowerPoint and Excel
- CPA, CIA, CFA or PMP or other relevant certifications required
- Willingness and ability to accommodate unpredictable and last-minute travel. While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- MBA or Master's degree in Accounting, Finance or Information Technology
- Big 4 or strategic consulting firm experience
- Experience playing a leadership or contributor role on a transaction integration team or large transformation program (e.g., M&A integration/separation, ERP system implementation, finance process transformation)
- Working experience in project management, including project management tools and techniques such as developing a project plan, milestone plan, dependency identification, status reporting, and issue resolution
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado, Deloitte is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This compensation range is specific to the State of Colorado and takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and delivery model. We would not anticipate that the individual hired into this role would land at or near the top end of the range, but such a decision will be dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the range is $69,930 to $139,615.