Change Management Consultant (Finance or Accounting Client Experience) (52246)
- Organize and deliver services on a cross-section of complex change management projects for GPS accounting and/or finance clients
- Develop change management strategy, planning and delivery, specifically with continuous process improvement initiatives, change impact analysis, and workforce training
- Develop communications, stakeholder engagement, and readiness plans
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies in work process and innovative approaches to completing scope of work
- Conduct relevant research, data analysis, and create reports related to organizational change management and project management operations
- Create and implement change management deliverables including but not limited to slide decks, roadmaps, organizational design, workforce data analysis, and more
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The Organization Transformation offering (OT) focuses on transforming the organization (and the providers that serve them) to support its business strategy. This includes changing the organization's culture, modernizing specific functions and re-designing the structure of an organization. Organization Transformation can occur at the enterprise, business unit, or functional level, involves both employers and providers across the Human Capital ecosystem, and requires a combination of change management actions to execute the transformation.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 2 years of professional business/government consulting experience in change management or customer experience (CX)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Must be able to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role
- Full remote, possible co-location
- Due to COVID-19, certain on-site client work has been suspended until further notice, however, on-site work may be required on a case-by-case basis for this position.
- 1 year of experience performing change management consulting for an accounting/finance client
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.