Manager, Talent & Organization Development - Data, Analytics, and Finance
Manager, Talent & Organization Development - Data, Analytics, and Finance (Job Number: 2216072 )
In Penske Talent Development, it is our mission to create the experiences and resources for our colleagues to transform as human beings. In doing so, we grow the organization’s capacity to serve our communities while being a positive force for good in the world.
The Manager – Talent and Organization Development (Data, Analytics & Finance) will lead the systemic development of best in class data, analytical and finance capability for Penske a develop a cohesive network of professionals and a portfolio of resources to support them.
The Manager of Talent & OD is responsible for leading the evolution and execution of a portfolio of Data, Analytics and Finance development initiatives and solutions for growing all levels of leaders and teams across the enterprise. As the Manager - Talent & Organization Development (Data and Analytics), you will partner with the data, analytics and finance leaders across the organization during a period of unprecedented innovation and advancement. With a long-standing commitment to investment, our Enterprise Analytics and Finance strategy seeks to further evolve and accelerate learning as an imperative for our business across the Penske Organization
Together with the different functional and technical leads, partner with the greater analytics community and HR Learning & Development to create and implement the Penske Analytics Curriculum / Penske Analytics Academy. Critical to achieving excellence, this role will rely on strong collaboration with multiple functions and balance priorities of those functions as well as the Global talent development strategy.
The Manager – Talent and Organization Development (Data, Analytics and Finance) will report to the Sr. Manager – Professional and Organizational Development. Penske’s corporate offices are located in Reading, PA, 75 miles northwest of Philadelphia. Candidates that are within a commutable distance are highly preferred. All candidates must be able to establish and maintain a presence to advance initiatives with senior leaders and oversee positive relations with staff.
- Oversight of Finance, Data and Analytics Curriculum that encompasses development areas in the space of technical, functional, and interpersonal skills.
- Partner with various stakeholders to bring to life the Data and Analytics Academy vision and strategy with integration into talent strategy and vision
- Partner with functional and technical SMEs on the alignment and deployment of data and analytics learning solutions
- Partner and development oversight of the Penske Analytics Network as an extension of leadership members and steering committee. This includes a specific focus on community collaboration, training and development and partnership with the membership and strategy teams.
- Bring a point-of-view and thought leadership in the areas of data and analytics learning and learning offerings. Actively contribute unique ideas and expertise, in addition to gaining input and collaboration from other areas of the business
- Help with the development of a communication strategy for the Data and Analytics Academy and own the execution of this strategy for the various functions
- Have oversight of multiple events and projects, ensure governance process and protocols are followed and reviewed as part of continuous improvement
- Conduct presentations and training as well as managing external vendors and services
- Work closely with the HR talent development team as analytics SME to leverage new and existing talent development data and metrics to translate those data into insights through analysis that drives deliberate action plans, changes, and investments
- Other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Holds multiple related program and/or professional certifications
- Subject matter expertise in Data, Analytics and Finance that includes both functional and technical skills.
- 5 years of Adult Learning & Development experience required
- 2 years experience designing, developing, & delivering effective learning experiences
- Subject matter expertise in Talent and Organization Development methods and practices.
- Experience with group facilitation preferred
- Experience with platform training or public speaking, psychological assessments, HRIS interface, interpretation and consultation, and instructional systems design preferred
- Must be able to effectively manage competing priorities.
- Experience with project management and program design / development / implementation preferred
- Expertise in needs assessment and consultation with business partners across a defined portfolio
- Strong business insight, with the ability to credibly make a business case, by linking current and anticipated business challenges with learning and development solutions
- Ability to develop and translate strategic goals into successful deployment plans
- Outstanding project management skills on complex and evolving work
- Consistently demonstrates exemplary follow through and proactive solution development to organization needs
- Experience teaching / instructing in a professional setting preferred
- Must be collaborative & work in a team environment
- Must have strong consulting skills
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Must be customer centric with excellent interpersonal skills
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
In Talent Development, we:
- Grow leaders at all levels of the organization
- Honor the wholeness of the human experience
- Explore multiple perspectives with inclusion and humility
- Stay connected to meaning and purpose
- Develop ourselves
- Stay curious and humble
- Look to make a difference everyday
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates a premier fleet of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske’s product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
Work Locations :100 Kachel Boulevard 100 Kachel Boulevard
Reading, PA 19607
Primary Location : United States-Pennsylvania-Reading
Job : Human Resources
Req ID: 2216072