Finance Master Data Specialist
Welcome to our team
The Global Shared Services (GSS) Finance Master Data Specialist will utilize SAP knowledge and business processes knowledge to ensure all Finance Master Data processes and transactions comply with accounting standards, policies, SOX and statutory requirements. You will also provide input to the global Master Data owner for operational opportunities for process and control improvements, as well as overall user experience.
- Develop and maintain finance master data objects (Cost Center, Profit Center, Allocations, Internal order, GL accounts) on a daily basis and process-related policies and procedures.
- Responsible for the monthly and annual closing tasks (Period Management, Allocations run, Settlements run and other FMD tasks).
- Contribute for the development of FMD Governance documentation (SOP, Working Instructions, Training materials).
- Supports departmental report and metrics generation.
- Monitors data, analyze reports, and tracks specific activity to ensure records are synchronized. Acts to resolve all issues and discrepancies.
- Support other MDM stewards, by providing cover when unavailable.
- Performs other activities and special projects.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, or other related area.
- 2 years’ or more, experience in Finance Master Data or Accounting, Closing and Reporting areas.
- Fluency in English, other languages valued.
- Experience working in a multinational and multicultural environment.
- Experience working in teams collaboratively.
- Strong math, analytical and systems skills with data management and MS Office.
- Attention to details, produces accurate deliverables, and consistently meets deadlines.
- Financial background with experience in accounting processes.
- Experience using SAP R/3 required. (Valued: experience with SAP S/4 HANA).
- Experience working in shared service valued.
- Experience using MDG valued.
- Work under pressure and independently.
- Negotiation and influence and dealing with ambiguity.
- Problem solving and critical thinking.
- Teamwork orientation with Strong customer service and collaboration mind-set.
- Process improvement and drive for results.
- Organizational agility and prioritization.
- Assertive Communication and proactivity.
- Deliver efficiencies, compliance, and control through standardization.
Secondary Job Description
Who We Are:
Organon delivers ingenious health solutions that enable people to live their best lives. We are a $6.5 billion global healthcare company focused on making a world of difference for women, their families and the communities they care for. We have an important portfolio and are growing it by investing in the unmet needs of Women’s Health, expanding access to leading biosimilars and touching lives with a diverse and trusted portfolio of health solutions. Our Vision is clear: A better and healthier every day for every woman.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from candidates with a diverse background. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our applicants.
If you require reasonable accommodation(s) in completing an application, interviewing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully
Organon LLC, does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place. Where agency agreements are in place, introductions are position specific. Please, no phone calls or emails.
Annualized Salary Range
Annualized Salary Range (Global)
Travel Requirements: Organon employees must be able to satisfy all applicable travel and credentialing requirements, including associated vaccination prerequisites10%
Flexible Work Arrangements:Work Week
Valid Driving License:Yes
Number of Openings:1