SAP Central Finance Solution Architect
As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients' business environment and achieve business results.
Your Role and Responsibilities
TruQua, an IBM Company is continuously thinking ahead when it comes to cutting-edge solutions for customers embarking on their financial and digital transformation journey. We recruit candidates who are Smart, Driven, Nice, and will bring an entrepreneurial mindset to help our customers innovate successfully, and with confidence in our world-class expertise.
What You’ll Do
This role is for an SAP Central Finance Transformation Architect, which delivers SAP implementation services across all sectors of TruQua and IBM within North America. This individual will be responsible for leading project teams as well as serving as an individual contributor, proposal development, ensuring the quality of team delivery, thought leadership, keeping the team members utilized, and ultimately growing revenue on projects.
The practitioner will be highly knowledgeable with required SAP Central Finance product module/suite business processes, navigation mechanics, and configuration requirements and integration with other modules. This individual will lead practitioners to develop and maintain the configuration and functional design documents and support role-based profile changes. You will be advising client executives and leaders on the benefits delivered by SAP S/4 HANA Finance and/or SAP Central Finance within as strategic assets of their broader Finance Transformation.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Deep expertise in SAP FI-CO with minimum of 6 end-to-end implementations from project preparation to go-live as Lead Consultant or Solution Architect
- Hands-on expertise in combined implementation or migration with SAP S/4 HANA and/or Central Finance
- Proven experience solution architecting or leading SAP S/4 HANA and/or Central Finance projects
- Strong business process knowledge and business process blue printing experience
- Solid experience selling finance transformation programs, including strategic alignment with executives, solution development, and closing business.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Proven thought leadership in SAP Financials FI, CO, S/4 HANA Finance and/or Central Finance, demonstrated by whitepapers, presentations at marquee industry events and/or SAP events is preferred
- Strong knowledge in S/4HANA Finance and/or Central Finance roadmap, differences between software version releases and new innovations that are brought in in each of the S/4HANA and/or Central Finance releases
- Knowledge of SAP complementary tools, namely BlackLine, Magnitude, OpenText, Workiva, Celonis, OneStream, Anaplan, Twenty-Five, Profinda, Replicon, Fieldglass, a plus
- Knowledge of upcoming changes in SAP S/4HANA Finance, as well as an eagerness to learn, prototype, and grow expertise in the latest relevant financial technologies.
About Business Unit
Your Life @ IBM
Being an IBMer means you’ll be able to learn and develop yourself and your career, you’ll be encouraged to be courageous and experiment everyday, all whilst having continuous trust and support in an environment where everyone can thrive whatever their personal or professional background.
Our IBMers are growth minded, always staying curious, open to feedback and learning new information and skills to constantly transform themselves and our company. They are trusted to provide on-going feedback to help other IBMers grow, as well as collaborate with colleagues keeping in mind a team focused approach to include different perspectives to drive exceptional outcomes for our customers. The courage our IBMers have to make critical decisions everyday is essential to IBM becoming the catalyst for progress, always embracing challenges with resources they have to hand, a can-do attitude and always striving for an outcome focused approach within everything that they do.
Are you ready to be an IBMer?
- Healthcare benefits including medical & prescription drug coverage, dental, vision, and mental health & well being
- Financial programs such as 401(k), the IBM Employee Stock Purchase Plan, financial counseling, life insurance, short & long- term disability coverage, and opportunities for performance based salary incentive programs
- Generous paid time off including 12 holidays, minimum 56 hours sick time, 120 hours vacation, 12 weeks parental bonding leave in accordance with IBM Policy, and other Paid Care Leave programs. IBM also offers paid family leave benefits to eligible employees where required by applicable law
- Training and educational resources on our personalized, AI-driven learning platform where IBMers can grow skills and obtain industry-recognized certifications to achieve their career goals
- Diverse and inclusive employee resource groups, giving & volunteer opportunities, and discounts on retail products, services & experiences
The compensation range and benefits for this position are based on a full-time schedule for a full calendar year. The salary will vary depending on your job-related skills, experience and location. Pay increment and frequency of pay will be in accordance with employment classification and applicable laws. For part time roles, your compensation and benefits will be adjusted to reflect your hours. Benefits may be pro-rated for those who start working during the calendar year.
We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Being You @ IBM