Regional Finance Manager
Regional Finance Manager
Sunstate Equipment Co.
Where Safety and People are Core Values!
We care about our people and it shows.
Why You'll Love It Here!
Our top priority is our people. At Sunstate, every employee is valued, respected, and fairly compensated. And, every voice is heard. Even as we grow from coast to coast, you can’t help but feel the close-knit work-family environment. Sunstate is a place where you can develop a long and satisfying career.
Note this position will require up to 50% Travel.
Skills and Experience you have..
- BS Finance / Accounting / Economics / Business Management or MBA
- 5-10 years’ business management, accounting or finance experience in networked business model
- Experience with lean principles preferred
- Mastery of accounting and business intelligence systems (i.e. main-frame general ledger, Power BI, Excel, Cognos etc.)
- Energetic, enthusiastic and possess strong interpersonal and influence skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral), must be able effectively communicate with field operation and sales leaders
- Rental or asset logistics industry experience a plus
- Must possess the ability to think strategically, develop insights, prioritize opportunities, and advise operation and sales leaders
- Develop and maintain a cooperative working relationship with field clients while providing financial guidance
- Position requires unrestricted Driver’s License.
What you enjoy doing..
- Lead, guide and advise region management to forecast and budget branch, district and region operations, plan and manage their rental fleet acquisition, disposal, and pricing strategies. Work with the region platform to establish consistent financial governance within the region.
- Develop financial insights, translate them into operational understanding and communicate those effectively to sales and operational leaders to maximize timely, efficient and effective decision-making.
- Provide training, coaching and guidance to all sales and operations leaders to develop their financial acumen and link it to sales and rental activities in order to optimize financial performance.
- Proactively update the regional platform on financial and fleet emerging trends and provide insights and guidance on effective strategies to achieve business plan expectations.
- Provide analysis, insights and guidance on potential new markets, emerging opportunities, and existing customer portfolios to drive profitable growth and optimize rental rates and ancillary lines of business.
- Provide analysis and recommendations for overall branch results, as well as all revenue and cost categories that impact the returns of the markets.
- Monitor the effectiveness of cash flow enhancement and profit optimization initiatives. Communicate with local, regional and Service Center leaders on progress and achievement.
- Communicate efficiency measurements for the Region’s sales, operations, and fleet. Provide insights and guidance to branch and Region leaders to assist them in operational efficiency improvements and corresponding day-to-day decision making.
- Communicate Region fleet insights related to mix, utilization, aging, useful rental life and recommendations to Region sales and operations leaders to optimize fleet and return on capital.
Our leadership and workplace culture demonstrates value of each employee and rewards both individual and team contribution. Our Regional Finance Managers receive a lucrative compensation and benefit package, including health insurance, paid-time-off, 401k plan and fun work environment.
Questions? Give our recruiting team a call at [Register to View] and #AskAndrea
Interested? Apply now!
You can also text SUNSTATE to 51893 to start the Sunstate Experience!
Sunstate Equipment Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer,
A Drug Free Workplace and
Participates in E-Verify