GSS Financial Roles
Organon is a Women’s Health Company that believes in a better and healthier every day for every woman! We are a passionate, global community of thousands dedicated to redefining the future of women’s health. Our mission is to deliver impactful medicines and solutions for a healthier every day. But what really makes it work at Organon is our people.
We’re looking for real, passionate team players, curious innovators, forward thinkers, empowered by the idea of shaping their career, and ready to bring their fire to embrace change and the opportunities it brings for progress.
It’s going to be an exciting future—come be a part of it!
Purpose of the Role:
Organon was established as an independent company in June of 2021 and Organon GSS is now in the process of standing up our Global Service Center.
The Specialist will be a key contributor in standing up Accounting to Report (AtR), Order to Cash (OtC) or Source to Settle (StS) Operations in the Center helping to build a strong governance and relationships and establish stable, effective, standardized and controlled AtR, OtC or Sts Process delivery to our GSS clients.
Concurrently, Organon is implementing its Global ERP SAP S/4 Hana platform and the GSS Service Center AtR, OtC and StS teams will assume a core role in supporting this implementation.
Welcome to our team
The Specialist will work with a team of Accounting to Report (AtR), Order to Cash (OtC) or Source to Settle (StS) colleagues in the Center delivering and managing end to end processes. Additionally, the Specialist will work daily with our global BPO partner who executes Transactional services for Organon in all our global regions.
EMEA, Americas and APAC
- Deliver services in accordance with agreed Service Level, Controls and Governance.
- Maintain professional and detailed process documentation such as global SOPs, Regional Work Instructions etc in coordination with the Global Process Owner.
- Global shared services Knowledge is a plus
- Participates in internal and external audit and special projects
- Mentoring junior profiles within the team
- Independency to manage the workload and deadlines
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or other related to AtR, OtC or StS
- 2 or more years of work experience in Finance
- Experience in F&A (finance and accounting) shared services center environments preferred
- Good knowledge of accounting standards US GAAP and company policies
- Solid financial background with experience in accounting processes valued
- Good project management skills including the ability to coordinate and implement complex cross-functional activities
- Experience using SAP R/3 required. (Valued: experience with SAP S/4 HANA)
- Demonstrated strong math, query, analytical, and systems skills with demonstrated experience in data management, MS Office
- Independent, systematic and quality oriented way of working
- Effective business writing and professional communication skills
- Team player and coaching
- Good analytical skills
- Endurance and flexibility
- Critical thinking
- English is a must
- Availability to travel
Who We Are:
Organon delivers ingenious health solutions that enable people to live their best lives. We are a $6.5 billion global healthcare company focused on making a world of difference for women, their families and the communities they care for. We have an important portfolio and are growing it by investing in the unmet needs of Women’s Health, expanding access to leading biosimilars and touching lives with a diverse and trusted portfolio of health solutions. Our Vision is clear: A better and healthier every day for every woman.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from candidates with a diverse background. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our applicants.
If you require reasonable accommodation(s) in completing an application, interviewing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please email us at email@example.com.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully
Organon LLC, does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place. Where agency agreements are in place, introductions are position specific. Please, no phone calls or emails.