Lead Financial Intelligence Analyst
Leidos, Inc. is seeking a Lead Financial Intelligence Analyst/Exploiter to support analytic requirements in a dynamic setting in Northern VA. This position requires the candidate to possess a current and active security clearance with appropriate polygraph to be considered. The successful candidate will lead a team of financial intelligence analysts supporting a critical national security mission customer. This position requires experience with analyzing financial data, familiarity with the Intelligence Community and its objectives and interaction with customer personnel at all levels within the customer organization.
Primary job duties include:
- Work with the customer and program manager to define and manage requirements
- Provide guidance and oversight to team of financial intelligence analysts and exploiters
- Conduct intelligence research and all-source analysis of data to provide finished intelligence products, briefings, assessments on threat financiers, facilitators and financial operations and networks associated w/ terrorism, insurgency, proliferation, and nation state adversaries.
- Map and perform analysis of financial data from formal banking system, financial reports, and informal systems for moving money.
- Extract and fuse transactional data from all sources to provide value-added analysis and products to support operations and policymakers.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Must possess a current TS/SCI with polygraph
- Must possess 12-15 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management, Banking, Finance, FINTECH, Economics, or related field, Master’s degree preferred with at least 4 years of relevant experience
- Advanced knowledge of global finance and finance institutions
- Experience with conducting research on specified topics, determining conclusions, and presenting the results in a logical and concise manner.
- Experience distilling large amounts of financial data into reports and other analytic products
- Knowledge of mobile money, digital currencies, blockchains, cryptocurrency, cryptography, and cryptocurrency wallets.
- Certifications in one or more of the following: Chainanalysis Reactor Certification, MacAfee Certified Digital Currency Investigator, Cryptocurrency Certification, Cryptocurrency Expert Certification, Certified Fraud Examiner, Certified Financial Crime Specialist, Certified Forensic Accounting, Anti-Money Laundering (ACAMs), Fraud (CFE), Financial Planning or Advising (CFP), or Financial Forensics or Auditing (CPA)
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Foreign Language experience in languages of interest to national security
- Advanced degree in finance statistics, accounting, or related field.
- Skills using software and technologies to view and manipulate financial data (MS Excel including pivot tables, MS Access, SQL).
Pay Range:Pay Range $105,300.00 - $190,350.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.