Sr. Financial Analyst – Capital Planning
Leidos' Corporate FP&A team has an immediate need for a Sr. Finance Analyst with capital / cash planning experience to join our team. This is an exciting role with high visibility across all groups and has regular access to senior leadership and is an integral part of the company’s capital deployment strategy. In this role, you will directly support the Real Estate & Workplace Solutions (RE&WS) team in the execution of capital investment projects by ensuring timely reporting of financials, review project EACs, and drive cash forecasting. You will also help establish and maintain a new framework for vetting real estate investment business cases.
- Partner with the RE&WS Strategic Projects and Infrastructure team to execute and improve the process for setting real estate investment project budgets, schedules, and EACs.
- Analyze and report on progress against project plans, provide forecast updates, and develop cash optimization strategies.
- Partner with the RE&WS Strategy and Project Execution team and the line to establish a process by which contract-contingent projects are appropriately gated, approved, and tracked as Risks and Opportunities to the CapEx plan.
- Help articulate the financial implications of proposed capital projects to relevant stakeholders (i.e. adjacent building occupants) to ensure appropriate coordination among decision-makers as projects are proposed.
- Partner with the RE&WS Business Operations to ensure that the back-end financial systems and processes have coherent business rhythms, data flows, and data hygiene required to execute the RE&WS mission.
- Support the leaders throughout the company with in-depth financial analysis, modeling, dashboarding, and visualization.
- Create and present analyses and reports that proactively identify errors and deficiencies, drive process improvements, and evaluate data flows for improved decision making.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or related field and 8-12 years of financial analysis experience.
- Prior experience should include Capital Planning and Investment Control.
- Strong knowledge of financial concepts, financial statements, and financial analysis.
- Advanced excel skills, modeling, and visualization. Comfortable querying financial databases, transforming and ultimately reconciling data from multiple systems.
- Familiarity with real estate transactions, lease accounting, and capital projects
- Must be able to balance priorities, take initiative, build consensus, and communicate effectively.
- Experience with Balance Sheet analysis, lease accounting and depreciation schedule management preferred
- Familiarity with the Costpoint ERP, Oracle Hyperion (Insight), and Oracle Analytics Cloud.
- Experience tracking Risks and Opportunities a plus.
Please note that actual pay is closer to midpoint of the range.
Pay Range:Pay Range $84,500.00 - $152,750.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.