Financial Services Budget Analyst- Execution
The Financial Services Budget Execution Analyst will play a critical role in supporting the Intelligence Planning, Programming, Budget, and Execution Process. This includes, but is not limited to, developing, executing, and monitoring budgets for both internal and external needs.
- Provide expert insights to support and contribute to the analysis and reporting of a component’s financial activities and budget.
- Assist in crafting comprehensive spend plans and closely monitor financial execution activities.
- Record and track interagency agreements for facilitating Economy Act and other financial transactions.
- Document financial commitments, obligations, and expenses with precision and accuracy.
- Ensure meticulous preparation and processing of transactions, verifying and certifying payments.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to execute budgets effectively, ensuring alignment with programmatic goals and optimal resource utilization.
- Generate detailed budget reports encompassing funding and activity summaries for various stakeholders, including the customer's offices, component, and NIP programs.
- Assist in the development of budget submissions, ensuring alignment with strategic goals.
- Contribute to the creation of fiscal guidance and implantation schedules for each budget phase, subject to customer review and acceptance.
- Support adherence to Intelligence Planning, Programming, Budget, and Execution (IPPBE) deadlines and milestones, facilitating customer participation in necessary processes.
- Contribute to the enhancement of operational procedures by recommending and implementing process improvements.
- Maintain a meticulous record and tracking system for interagency agreements, facilitating seamless financial transactions.
- Resolve outstanding financial obligations and undelivered orders proficiently.
- Provide dedicated support to COTRs and the Chief of Staff, aiding in the execution of their requirements and addressing process-related inquiries.
- Assist the Sponsor in drafting and refining ODNI acquisition policies and instructions.
- Engage in developing insightful budget analysis, participating in financial data calls, and conducting portfolio reviews.
- Collaborate with the customer in the development and evaluation of fiscal program builds for both internal components and IC-wide Programs.
- Devise effective methods to track spending, execution, commitments, obligations, and expenses for the component.
- Develop strategic program briefs to effectively communicate critical information.
- Conduct comprehensive assessments of the budget, ensuring balance across various functions and disciplines.
- Contribute to and generate various communication materials, such as talking points, briefs, and reports pertaining to budgets, for dissemination through interagency forums and working groups.
- Collaborate closely with USG and IC partners in large interagency forums and working groups, fostering effective communication and collaboration.
- Active TS/SCI clearance with CI Polygraph.
- Demonstrated experience in budget formulation activities.
- Proven experience in budget analysis.
- Familiarity with IPPBE processes.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree with 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Master’s with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience.
- Minimum of five years of experience working with or in the Intelligence Community.
Pay Range:Pay Range $84,500.00 - $152,750.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.