Configuration Manager III - Systems
Are you ready for a rewarding career challenge?
Unleash your potential at Leidos, where we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customer’s success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainably. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business. With Leidos, you will enjoy competitive benefits such as 5 weeks of Paid Time Off, Flexible Schedules, Discounted Stock Purchase Plans, Unlimited Education and Training Support, Parental Paid Leave, and more!
If this sounds like an environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
Are you ready to join an incredible technical team working on cutting-edge technologies? Leidos has just landed a massive, multi-year contract that involves developing, integrating, deploying, and sustaining large collection systems. This prime contract is critical to the government and allows team members to work independently and explore new and emerging technologies. If you're passionate about solving challenging problems with true mission relevance, this is the opportunity you've been waiting for!
Join us on this exciting project! The Leidos Intelligence Group is seeking a talented Configuration Manager III to be a part of our team in Columbia, MD. This is your chance to take your career to the next level with a company that values your skills and expertise. Apply now, and let's talk about how you can make a difference with Leidos Intelligence Group!
Your greatest work is ahead!
The Leidos Intelligence Group uses a wide range of capabilities in Digital Modernization, Mission Software Systems, and enabling technologies like Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to support our customers’ mission to defend against evolving threats around the world. Our team’s focus is ensuring our intelligence customers have the right tools, technologies, and tactics to keep pace with an ever-evolving security landscape and succeed in their pursuit to protect people and critical assets. From scanning for illicit material at ports and borders to predicting future events and instability up to five years in advance, our products help customers make the world safer. To explore and learn more, click here!
Are you ready to join a team dedicated to a mission? Begin your journey of a flourishing and meaningful career, share your resume with us today!
- Responsible for configuration management (CM) of developmental and operational systems. Works on developmental and operational teams to create and maintain configuration baselines (development, test, production, etc.) supporting developmental and operational systems.
- Recommends automated CM tools to implement CM policies and procedures.
- Develops or modifies CM plans, policies, and procedures tailored to the complexity and scope of the developmental or operational system.
- Implement CM discipline for the entire life cycle of systems from initial requirements/capabilities baselines to system end-of-life. Perform change control and configuration audits.
- Responsible for the configuration management of our systems (ex: hard drives scanned for security) and maintaining documentation provided by our System Engineers, Technical Writers, and Trainers (Ex: DI&A tool designs, SSDMs, training material, PDR, CFR, PowerPoints, etc., Test Plans, troubleshooting guides).
- Maintain the master engineering documentation (i.e., SharePoint) while expediating PDFs of our documentation to maintain systems, running and managing the PDFs in the master knowledge database.
- Preferred Jira and/or process experience.
What Sets You Apart:
- An Active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance
- Minimum of eight (8) years of experience with Configuration Management in programs of contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical or business discipline or related field of study, a Master's Degree may be substituted for two (2) years of experience, thereby reducing the total years of experience to six (6). Four (4) years of additional CM experience may be substituted for a Bachelor's Degree.
- If assigned to a developmental program, one (1) year of experience using a source code control system for a developmental program of similar scope and complexity is required.
- Self-Motivated problem solver.
At Leidos, the opportunities are boundless. We challenge our staff with interesting assignments that allow them to thrive professionally and personally. For us, helping you grow your career is good business. We look forward to learning more about you – apply today!
Pay Range:Pay Range $84,500.00 - $152,750.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.