Service Manager- TS/SCI with Poly Required
Leidos has an opening for a Service Manager professional to support the Defense and National Security Sector. The job duties of the Service Manager are as follows;
Workflow Management (WfM) develops diagrams and documents repeatable process for the program. WfW meets with SMEs, then documents detailed steps for each task activity. WfM acts as the Service Manager for the ServiceNow tool and manages & updates the service catalog and develops services requirements packages for standard service offerings. WfM monitors fulfillment, identifies discrepancies or breaks in the workflows that impact service delivery times. WfM submits incidents (INC) for issues and works with SMEs to gather requirements to submit requests for enhancements (ENHC) to the developer team. Tracks INCs and ENHCs to resolution/completion and briefs leaders of status. Facilitates TEMs with stakeholders.
- Develop workflow process materials for ITSM program.
- Participate in technical exchange meetings, facilitate and perform special projects.
- Facilitate service management sessions with Operations, Engineering SMEs, integrators and developers.
- Perform daily review activities of the SNOW modules/platform and support new releases to ensure request fulfillment integrity
- Follow customer and company guidelines and policies to produce, validate and improve information accuracy.
- Identify program needs and nominate workflows for development.
- Use ITIL framework methods to produce, maintain and improve technical process materials.
Required Qualifications: Candidate must have 5 years of experience that can be a combination of work history and education. This equates to a bachelor's and 1 years, Associates and 3 years or HS and 5 years.
Required Clearance: TS/SCI with Poly
- Understanding of ITSM processes.
- Experience and knowledge supporting technical program.
- Able to develop presentations and propose ideas effectively to varying levels of technical expertise.
- Excellent verbal/written communication, collaboration, analytical and presentation skills.
- Active participant in the development of strategic initiatives
- Ability to work independently and with a larger group of engineers.
Pay Range:Pay Range $55,250.00 - $99,875.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Original Posting Date:08/21/2023
While subject to change based on business needs, Leidos reasonably anticipates that this job requisition will remain open for at least 3 days with an anticipated close date of no earlier than 3 days after the original posting date as listed above.