ITAM Governance Manager
Leidos Corporate CIO team seeks an IT Asset Management Governance Manager. In this role, you will oversee the process/policy library to ensure compliance with regulatory standards, manage the ITAM catalogue (ServiceNow) and knowledge management articles, perform model management and data normalization activities, coordinate reporting and data quality activities, and perform other duties as required to support the success of the ITAM program. We are looking for someone with strong risk, project management, compliance, and cybersecurity experience.
This position is remote with occasional in office meetings expected in the Reston VA location.
- Serve as central governance manager for enterprise IT Asset Management policy, process, and work instruction library to ensure compliance with regulatory standards; maintain oversite of knowledge base articles, reference guides, Prism posts, etc. to ensure ITAM messaging is accurate, complete and user friendly.
- Manage ITAM data quality, including standardized and exception reporting, ITAM catalogue, Model management and data normalization activities.
- Plan and manage governance committee meetings, including agenda/action item tracking.
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum 5 years of experience related to IT compliance and IT project management.
- Experience in software development lifecycle using both Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Experience interfacing with IT/Business Units on policy, technology, and organizational change management activities
- Solid collaboration, communication, and analytical skills with all members of the organization to achieve business and compliance objectives.
- Ability to think strategically, lead and provide direction to direct and indirect reports, and grasp a firm understanding of the ITAM program goals and priorities and what it takes to execute.
- US citizenship is required and able to obtain security clearance as needed.
- Experience in Risk/Cyber and/or IT Asset Management
- Experience in IT software development Project Management
- Experience with ServiceNow ITAM modules
- Experience with Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word
Pay Range:Pay Range $87,100.00 - $157,450.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Original Posting Date:09/08/2023
While subject to change based on business needs, Leidos reasonably anticipates that this job requisition will remain open for at least 3 days with an anticipated close date of no earlier than 3 days after the original posting date as listed above.