Senior Configuration Manager
Looking for an opportunity to make an impact?
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainably. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
Leidos National Security Sector combines technology-enabled services and mission software capabilities in the areas of cyber, logistics, security operations, and decision analytics to support our defense and intel customers’ mission to defend against evolving threats around the world. Our team’s focus is to ensure our customers have the right tools, technologies, and tactics to keep pace with an ever-evolving security landscape and succeed in their pursuit to protect people and critical assets.
Your greatest work is ahead!
Leidos is hiring for a Senior Configuration Manager (Agile Program) to serve in a key position on a mission-critical program. This is an exciting opportunity to leverage your skills in configuration management to ensure delivery of a premier solution to the customer. This position is contingent upon contract award.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work in a dynamic environment to identify, organize, and control software and/or hardware configuration changes.
- Identify and coordinate processes for version management, system build, backup and recovery, archiving, and change management to ensure the accreditation, integration, and production support of the customer’s platform in a classified environment.
What does Leidos need from me?
- Active Top Secret security clearance with SCI eligibility required. Must be able to pass a polygraph.
- BS degree and 12 to 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 to 13 years of prior relevant experience.
- Knowledge and practical experience with Configuration Management, Change Management, and Release Management.
- Familiarity with the use, basic structuring, and organization of databases.
- Experience supporting and briefing a customer.
- Self-starter and has the ability to work independently with little to no supervision.
- Strong written and verbal communications, team building, and collaboration skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office product.
Favorable if you have:
- Familiarity with Cyberspace Operations.
- Experience creating and developing architectural diagrams.
- DoD 8570 cert at IAT level II or higher.
- ITIL certification.
- Scrum Alliance Scrum Master Certification.
- Project Management Skills.
- Jira collaboration tools experience.
Pay Range:Pay Range $131,300.00 - $237,350.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Original Posting Date:01/16/2024
While subject to change based on business needs, Leidos reasonably anticipates that this job requisition will remain open for at least 3 days with an anticipated close date of no earlier than 3 days after the original posting date as listed above.